View Poll Results: Do you want Jon de-aged?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

95 72.52%
  • No

18 13.74%
  • Undecided

18 13.74%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Making him a teen is just stupid. He was better the same age as Damian

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    Making him a teen is just stupid. He was better the same age as Damian
    You mean the thing that he never was? During Super Sons, Jon was 10 and Damian was 13. That's only one year less of a difference than there is between them currently

I vote yes.

If there are going to be two Superboys around (which I don’t mind), the age difference is a nice way to contrast them.

Yes because as he is right now, he is just Conner 2.0

DC comics "It Doesn't Matter What The Fans Want!" should be their slogan at this point.

The Rock would be the perfect spokesperson for them especially when it comes to all things Superman related.

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Yes because as he is right now, he is just Conner 2.0
    Nah. This Jon wishes he was still as fun and unique as Conner. What Bendis turned him into, and what DC seems to be determined to keep him as, is Clark 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Nah. This Jon wishes he was still as fun and unique as Conner. What Bendis turned him into, and what DC seems to be determined to keep him as, is Clark 2.0
    Indeed he does and so do we.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah!that's gotta change and fast.Hopefully,with different writer that is gonna change.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

I think one of the main reasons why we don't have a unique identity for Jon is precisely the fact that we didn't explore childhood enough. He didn't grow up living a quiet life on a farm like Clark did. Ans while Clark was growing up he had a sense that he was preparing for something in his adulthood, whereas Jon is already facing decisions as a kid. Plus what people have said about him not getting anything from Lois as far as personality. They are jumping the gun.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I think one of the main reasons why we don't have a unique identity for Jon is precisely the fact that we didn't explore childhood enough. He didn't grow up living a quiet life on a farm like Clark did. Ans while Clark was growing up he had a sense that he was preparing for something in his adulthood, whereas Jon is already facing decisions as a kid. Plus what people have said about him not getting anything from Lois as far as personality. They are jumping the gun.
    Yeah! thank god,jon didn't live a quiet life on a farm.His life was full of wierd adventures with hamilton as a backdrop.Jon is superman,the man of tomorrow than clark could ever hope to be in this current iteration.I don't understand the lois complaint.People don't specify what personality trait they want that is distinctly lois for jon.As far as i am concerned,lois is basically female clark.They basically have same opinion,same decisions,same outlook...etc.It's not like lois is a cynical city girl and clark is an idealist.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Lois is a more intrusive person and is a little bit prideful. Plus she speculates a lot on people's reasons for what they do. These aren't defects, they are character traits, that Jon could pick up at some level.

Well I guess it doesn't matter whether or not we want Jon to be de-aged. Johnson seems to have doubled down again on that not happening.

We still have a common enemy for different reasons.

No my Fusion gif won't move!
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 12-22-2020 at 12:35 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    We still have a common enemy for different reasons.

No my Fusion gif won't move!
    I got your back, homey

Hahaha, yes!
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El