View Poll Results: Who was the first "Huntress" you ever read about in a comic book?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Golden Age Huntress (later named "Paula Brooks"), 1st seen in Sensation Comics #68 (August 1947)

10 6.49%
  • Huntress from Atlas Comics / Seaboard, 1st (and only?) appearance in The Destructor #3 (June 1975)

0 0%
  • pre-CoIE Earth-1 Huntress - 1st appeared in Batman Family #7 (September-October 1976)

3 1.95%
  • Barbara "Bobbi" Morse, appeared as "Huntress" in Marvel Super Action #1 (January, 1976)

0 0%
  • pre-CoIE Helena Wayne (Earth-2) - 1st appearances DC Super Stars #17 (November/December 1977)

47 30.52%
  • Helena Bertinelli (post-CoIE version), 1st appearance in The Huntress #1 (April 1989)

82 53.25%
  • Carol Danvers (Amalgam Comics version of Huntress) in Legends of the Dark Claw #1 (April, 1996)

1 0.65%
  • (New52) Helena Wayne (post-Flashpoint Earth 2 version) - 1st appeared in Huntress #1 (December 2011)

11 7.14%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, the Huntress in Geoff Johns' current Justice Society of America series is the daughter of Bruce Wayne and Selina but born in the (a?) "future", that does change her somewhat. This version of Helena Wayne had her father die first / the Helena Wayne from the 1970s-1980s had her mother die on her first.
    Why God? Why?
    I don't know, my son.

I guess because it's Geoff Johns?

Besides, who knows what will actually happen with / to her when all is finally resolved. After all, if she's from the future, she may not even exist in the long run by the time the Per Degaton story finishes.

NOTE: This thread / poll was first started in January of 2019.
    ---------------------------
    With 154 people having voted,
    * Helena Bertinelli (post-CoIE version) = 82 votes
    * pre-CoIE Helena Wayne (from Earth-2, 1st appeared 1977) = 47 votes
    * (New52) Helena Wayne (post-Flashpoint / 2011) = 11 votes
    * Golden Age Huntress (1st appeared 1947) = 10 votes

All other options still have less than 7 votes.

NOTE: Remember, this thread / poll was originally created prior to the start of Geoff Johns' current Justice Society of America run and the (re-)introduction of a new Helena Wayne version of The Huntress.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

Besides, who knows what will actually happen with / to her when all is finally resolved. After all, if she's from the future, she may not even exist in the long run by the time the Per Degaton story finishes.
    Where can I find the Per Degaton story Major?

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Where can I find the Per Degaton story Major?
    You mean the current story, or his many previous appearances (dating back to All Star Comics #35 in 1947)?

Recently, he showed up at the end of the Stargirl Spring Break Special in 2021, then he appeared in The New Golden Age one-shot and in Justice Society of America #1-2. His involvement in the story is still unfolding.