Default Is the Spiderman cd rom worth the money?

On Amazon there is the cd rom 40 years of Spiderman. I wanted to try and get this but want to know is it worth it? I have never read a comic on a computer before. Is the quality good? Is it exact reprints of Spiderman comics? Will I even be able to use them on my computer or is it only good for one computer? It is 85 bucks all together and I just want to know what I am getting before I drop that kind of money. So anyone who has used this who could help me out that would be great.

Thanks in advance for all the help.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

It's complicated. It comes with weird restrictions that make it harder to copy, although it predates Ipads, so you could put it on a pdf reader pretty easily.

All of the material is available on Marvel's Digital Unlimited service, so that's probably a better buy (70 bucks get you a one-year subscription.)
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I dont have Marvel Unlintited because I dont have a smartphone or tablet. I would not be trying to copy them. Just read them off the disks. So is that possible?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I dont have Marvel Unlintited because I dont have a smartphone or tablet. I would not be trying to copy them. Just read them off the disks. So is that possible?
    Why would that be a reason for not wanting to have Marvel Unlimited? Just use the website?

I didnt know there was a website that worked on pcs

Is that CD even legal? Isn't it highly likely to be piracy?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is that CD even legal? Isn't it highly likely to be piracy?
    Nope, it's official. Contains #1-500. And honestly, for about $80, I think that's a damn good deal. Also supposedly all the issues are PDF files so you could move them onto tablets and such as well if you so wanted. If you're not interested in going for the Unlimited subscription, and prefer to actually own the issues in some capacity yourself, this seems definitely worth it.

https://www.amazon.com/Topics-Entert...zing+spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Nope, it's official. Contains #1-500. And honestly, for about $80, I think that's a damn good deal. Also supposedly all the issues are PDF files so you could move them onto tablets and such as well if you so wanted. If you're not interested in going for the Unlimited subscription, and prefer to actually own the issues in some capacity yourself, this seems definitely worth it.

https://www.amazon.com/Topics-Entert...zing+spiderman
    Beat me too it. I got the Iron Man one as a gift and it is just great. If you love Spider-Man and can get his then I suggest you do so. You easily get your money's worth.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-20-2019 at 02:30 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark