Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Wait, what?

What kind of digging did you do?? The scene was explicitly specified as being here in the UK (in London) and, as far as I can recall, the Singapore Flyer is in... well... Singapore.

The wheel in question was the London Eye - an observation wheel that overlooks London's River Thames.

It was the world's largest structure of its kind when it was opened in 2000, but it's since been beaten by several others around the world - one of which is the Singapore Flyer.
    Crap. I meant that as "the /largest/ ferris wheel". One word can make a big difference.

I just looked up the biggest Ferris Wheel's stats, assuming the one the FF lifted would be less massive.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

The London Eye is actually a bit heavier than the numbers Arby gave: it's mass is 1700 tons. Of course, the Singapore Flyer is around 1950 tons.

I still don't see Ben's part of supporting it as being equal to MCU Hulk kind of stuff, and Thor is pretty close to the green guy, or hell, he might be past him, given the IW stuff (the ring feat is verrrrrrry impressive) and what happened in their fight when he went all imperfect SSJ2 in Ragnarok.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    The London Eye is actually a bit heavier than the numbers Arby gave: it's mass is 1700 tons. Of course, the Singapore Flyer is around 1950 tons.

I still don't see Ben's part of supporting it as being equal to MCU Hulk kind of stuff, and Thor is pretty close to the green guy, or hell, he might be past him, given the IW stuff (the ring feat is verrrrrrry impressive) and what happened in their fight when he went all imperfect SSJ2 in Ragnarok.
    Ok. Now I'm super confused. I'm normally so proud of my interwebz super sleuthing. Either way, it's pretty close, and Ben certainly didn't do it solo.

The MCU has little interest in lifting feats, but the stuff it does have are still comfortably beyond the FF
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure