Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    A few pages from the origin story (as told by Inza) published in DC Special Series #10 (1978):

Was this where they established that Dr. Fate was Nabu sock puppeting Kent Nelson, or did that enter the canon earlier? I'm pretty sure that's not the way that it was written in his More Fun comics appearances (or at least not explicitly so).

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Was this where they established that Dr. Fate was Nabu sock puppeting Kent Nelson, or did that enter the canon earlier? I'm pretty sure that's not the way that it was written in his More Fun comics appearances (or at least not explicitly so).
    I actually am kind of curious when that element became more prominent.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Duck Fate, courtesy of Walt Simonson's facebook.

"Ducktor Fate "or "Doctor Quack"?
    Internet Rule 14: Do not argue with trolls it means they win.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    The 1970s... check out the Dr Fate backups in The Flash
    I see everyone's fate but my own. Sometimes that scares me. But when I see the future of someone such as yourself, I believe in tomorrow again

Staff writer at www.impulsegamer.com

Amazing Member

Hey guys,

I managed to find a copy of The Golden Age Doctor Fate Archives Vol 1 (collecting more fun comics 55 - 98) in a flea market (score!) and I'm looking forward to reading it!

As far as I can tell vol 2 doesn't exist as that is the extent of golden age dr fate right (save the golden age JSA stuff)?

Just as a trivial curiosity, when was his next appearance after More Fun #98/All-star #22 in the summer of 1944?
    The earliest I can find is Justice League of America #21 in August 1963, but I'm relying on the DC wiki and may have missed something. Thanks in advance!

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

k4L6xlR.jpg
    1char.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

Currently Reading: All Star Comics, Justice League of America (Satalite years era), Huntress ('89 series)

Can't remember if we had this in the previous thread, but:

from JSA Secret Files and Origins #1 (1999)