View Poll Results: If major X is an existing character who will it be?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cable

27 57.45%
  • Deadpool

3 6.38%
  • Wolverine

1 2.13%
  • Cyclops

4 8.51%
  • Havok

2 4.26%
  • Emmafrost

10 21.28%
  • Sabertooth

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I honestly hope it's someone entirely new. The X-books need someone like that. It feels like it's been a while since the X-men had a genuinely new character to take things in a different direction. Gabby is great, but she's a derivation of X-23. Other than Goldballs and Tempest, I honestly can't think of too many quality X-men characters who have gained great notoriety. Maybe Major X is that character who gives the X-books a boost, just in time for Disney's take-over of Fox, although I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I hope it’s an all new character with a cool power set. Though he is sporting some guns. We already have plenty of gun toting X-characters IMO. From Cable to Bishop to Deadpool, Domino, Mystique, Maverick, Fantomex. The list goes on.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I hope it’s an all new character with a cool power set. Though he is sporting some guns. We already have plenty of gun toting X-characters IMO. From Cable to Bishop to Deadpool, Domino, Mystique, Maverick, Fantomex. The list goes on.
    Yeah, the X-Men are practically the NRA of the Marvel Universe. Which is cool in some respects, but sad in others. Mutant powers should be their only weapons. And power suppressors and dampeners should be much harder to create, let alone get hold of in the MU as well.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Jesus. I can’t believe he dusted off this old Weezie/Liefeld New Mutants/Cable concept.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I am not sure if anyone mentioned this before but it looks like Judge Dredd is cosplaying as Cyclops...
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Astonishing Member

I would guess Major X is a new character.But the description of this comic book makes that not very clear.So if Major X is not a new character i guess he is Alternate Version of Cable.
    Last edited by comicscollector; 01-22-2019 at 06:36 AM.

BANNED

a young Charles Xavier.

They've deaged Magneto 100times and now cable...make Charles a hot young thing.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    a young Charles Xavier.

They've deaged Magneto 100times and now cable...make Charles a hot young thing.
    Charles would never call himself Major X, though. He has a bit of panache and sense of the dramatic when it comes to his naming conventions.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin