Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I had a bit of hope that they would mention them somehow, but the reality is that Feige isn't going to use them. They are so involved with the Kree that, after seeing so many Kree in the trailers, etc., it would make sense for them to appear. I haven't seen the film, so I don't know how the Kree will meet their expected demise.
    I know Feige has no interest, but it is a shame. After the Kree involvement in this movie it lays the groundwork for the Inhumans and would seem like a natural addition and evolution to the MCU cosmic slate.

Any confirmed appearances for Medusa coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This always reminds me of Joe Madureira's art:

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Any confirmed appearances for Medusa coming up?
    I don't think there are any planned comic appearances any time soon, which is such a shame. Especially, since she became such a prominent character in the comics. Outside of comics, I am still hoping she will be announced as playable for Ultimate Alliance 3. Crystal without Medusa and Black Bolt would be odd imo.

I took this image, which was drawn by Claudio Castellini and colored it. This is the result I got and am quite happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    This always reminds me of Joe Madureira's art:

I don't think there are any planned comic appearances any time soon, which is such a shame. Especially, since she became such a prominent character in the comics. Outside of comics, I am still hoping she will be announced as playable for Ultimate Alliance 3. Crystal without Medusa and Black Bolt would be odd imo.
    Wow, I never thought of swords! Someone facing Medusa should just run away, lol!

I took this image, which was drawn by Claudio Castellini and colored it. This is the result I got and am quite happy with it.
    Gorgeous!

I love WW's Tiara and Lasso in Medusa's tresses! I expected Medusa to be wearing Diana's silver bracelets, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wow, I never thought of swords! Someone facing Medusa should just run away, lol!

Gorgeous!

I love WW's Tiara and Lasso in Medusa's tresses! I expected Medusa to be wearing Diana's silver bracelets, lol.
    Thank you. I didn't even notice Medusa was holding those items until I actually began coloring the hair. But I absolutely love it. Medusa exudes confidence and regality and she deserves items of such quality.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This confused me in game, has Medusa always been proficient with swords?

Great work on the coloring, she looks gorgeous, and *chuckle* at her having taken 'items of such quality'. There is no denying that Medusa has sass. She's a fun character to read, hope she gets better story threads soon.

Medusa meeting Wonder Woman would be cool. Two powerful and charismatic royals coming from isolated societies teaming up would be awesome too.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    This confused me in game, has Medusa always been proficient with swords?
    I guess. Medusa using weapons is teased in Soule's run. She has a sword on promos, on a cover in uncanny inhumans, a cover in IvX, and is shown training with one in Inhuman. As well that Joe Mad concept art from above. But she never actually uses it in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    I guess. Medusa using weapons is teased in Soule's run. She has a sword on promos, on a cover in uncanny inhumans, a cover in IvX, and is shown training with one in Inhuman. As well that Joe Mad concept art from above. But she never actually uses it in a fight.
    Yeah, in the actual storiesm I don't remember her yielding any weapons with her hair. But with that many appendages she would be a very deadly swordswoman.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Medusa meeting Wonder Woman would be cool. Two powerful and charismatic royals coming from isolated societies teaming up would be awesome too.
    I never really thought about it but they have a lot in common. Even the name "Medusa" comes from Greek mythology. I would love to see them meet and team up.

Diana would be stunned to "see" this Medusa can't turn her to stone, does not have snakes for hair and is beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Diana would be stunned to "see" this Medusa can't turn her to stone, does not have snakes for hair and is beautiful!
    I would love that conversation.

Medusa: I am Medusa. Que-

Diana: Medusa? You do not look like a Gorgon.

Medusa:....Gorgon? Gorgon is my cousin.

That art of Medusa with the lasso and tiara looks so cool
    Hope to see more of Medusa and the rest of the Royal Family (although not in Cates' hands)

I colored another one. This time the original sketch is by Jason Muhr.