Default Batman Kings of Fear place in continuity

Batman Kings of Fear in my opinion is on its way to become a classic, it is so good and a very well drawn and written story. My question is where does it fit with continuity, it's obvious that it isn't current, mainly given the fact Batman has the yellow around the bat symbol, but as Peterson said in a interview, it can fit in anywhere. I wanted to make a post so we can theorize where it fits in because I think it is canon because there's nothing that contradicts the main continuity. I think it takes place during the Doug Moench and Kelley Jones run because that run takes place after Knight fall ( since Bane is in Kings of Fear) and takes place before the whole Catacalysm, Legacy, and No Man's Land saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfreak101 View Post
    Batman Kings of Fear in my opinion is on its way to become a classic, it is so good and a very well drawn and written story.
    That sounds like good praise. I haven't read it yet, but I've been considering adding it to my collection whenever it comes out in trade. Is there anything I should know, or is it pretty easy to get into without having read too much outside classics like Year One and Long Halloween?

It's really easy to get into, there's nothing to read before it, it's very loose with continuity and can fit in nearly anywhere in the timeline and nothing is contradictory to make it non canon.