Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Don't most people just buy their action figures from Amazon.com anymore anyway. I know that is where I buy them now because I can never find what I want in the brick and mortar stores.
    I'm not sure. Its possible I'm in the minority of people who will search high and low at brick and mortar stores before turning to buying it online. You might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Well, no, its just him and Sivana on the shelves like it was months ago. Its "everyone" now.

Hmm...I am talking about Target here, and I *think* what they did was break "street date" by releasing them NOW instead of AFTER the movie. Typically things that can spoil the movie (including scores to movies with a track along the lines of "[Important Character] Dies") are held until either the day of or after the movie. But Target doesn't care apparently. And yes I have been seeing DC stuff on clearance early and thought it was kind of weird but hey great for collectors I guess. I kinda want to get that Aquaman 10 inch figure fourpack I've been seeing (Arthur, Orm, Manta, and Merk), though.
    I dont remember it being an issue with Wonder woman but Justice league toys werent selling at all, didnt see alot of Aquaman for his movie a little but Justice league got alot qnd they just sat there

Can someone tell me the spoiler to which you are referring havent seen anything except the one big Shazam figure that been on shelves for awhile. I did see something online that had to do with freddy, is that it?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I dont remember it being an issue with Wonder woman but Justice league toys werent selling at all, didnt see alot of Aquaman for his movie a little but Justice league got alot qnd they just sat there

Can someone tell me the spoiler to which you are referring havent seen anything except the one big Shazam figure that been on shelves for awhile. I did see something online that had to do with freddy, is that it?
    Click the link to be spoiled away. Its an old link but the toys seem to indicate its on the money.

Click the link to be spoiled away. Its an old link but the toys seem to indicate its on the money.
    Yea just googled and saw the funko pops. Theres a chance these are based on a earlier version of the script. Here I was hoping The rock had a Black Adam toy. Thanks though

Yea just googled and saw the funko pops. Theres a chance these are based on a earlier version of the script. Here I was hoping The rock had a Black Adam toy. Thanks though
    That's another thing if not for some store in the mall, can't think of the name but its a subsidiary of Game Stop, I'd be oblivious to all of the millions of Funkopop toys. I need start going online for stuff more often.

But IMO I love movie tie ins like that. Toys, music, etc. I'm glad they're doing this for Shazam! but yeah it would be even cooler if Black Adam was in the toyline too. Alas.

That's another thing if not for some store in the mall, can't think of the name but its a subsidiary of Game Stop, I'd be oblivious to all of the millions of Funkopop toys. I need start going online for stuff more often.

But IMO I love movie tie ins like that. Toys, music, etc. I'm glad they're doing this for Shazam! but yeah it would be even cooler if Black Adam was in the toyline too. Alas.
    Yea his movie is still happening supposedly so hopefuly we atleast get a Tease of him in this films stinger.

Oh and to whatever poster said the rocks ego wont let him lose a fight. Saw Captain Marvel again last night and Hobbs and shaw trailer makes it look like Elba beats the crap out of the rock and Statham. I dont think that a fight hes gonna win with his fists

Yea his movie is still happening supposedly so hopefuly we atleast get a Tease of him in this films stinger.
    DC is getting in the habit of after credit scenes (Aquaman) so maybe we'll get a tease like that at the end of Shazam!.

Ooo maybe the idea is to make him basically DC's answer to Venom? Not a full-blown villain but someone who doesn't mind killing but is otherwise good.

I kinda wanna see Karan Soni as Theo Adam (Black Adam, um, un-Shazamed), but wrong thread for that I guess.

Oh and to whatever poster said the rocks ego wont let him lose a fight. Saw Captain Marvel again last night and Hobbs and shaw trailer makes it look like Elba beats the crap out of the rock and Statham. I dont think that a fight hes gonna win with his fists
    He got beat in the second Mummy movie too.

DC is getting in the habit of after credit scenes (Aquaman) so maybe we'll get a tease like that at the end of Shazam!.

Ooo maybe the idea is to make him basically DC's answer to Venom? Not a full-blown villain but someone who doesn't mind killing but is otherwise good.

I kinda wanna see Karan Soni as Theo Adam (Black Adam, um, un-Shazamed), but wrong thread for that I guess.

He got beat in the second Mummy movie too.
    And by vin Disel but those are older. But yea I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about the guy or anything about him having a big ego. Except Tyreese but hes clearly mentally unstable right now.

Yea Black Adam is a namor like character he goes back and forth. Hes been a member of the JLA and also been part of villians on the flipside. Like Namor he does whatever is best for his people. If aligning with villians makes Khandaq saver he will do it.

Incredible Member

It seems everybody really likes Shazam movie. I haven't seen anyone say a bad thing about it. there was an screening last night.

Retired

I watched some of the sneak peek with the sound off, but I'm not a fan of this new trend of showing entire scenes from a movie before it comes out. Then when you're in the theatre, there's no surprise.

A better thing would be to film alternate scenes, like they do with DEADPOOL, so it's an extra feature that you won't get in the actual movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I watched some of the sneak peek with the sound off, but I'm not a fan of this new trend of showing entire scenes from a movie before it comes out. Then when you're in the theatre, there's no surprise.

A better thing would be to film alternate scenes, like they do with DEADPOOL, so it's an extra feature that you won't get in the actual movie.
    I avoid watching them for the same reason.

I liked this comment on the movie.

"Also, props to the Shazam trailers that pretty much show you nothing. There's so much that happens in this movie beyond just some goofy moments with Billy Batson and Freddy Freeman. The drama aspect of this movie is spectacularly executed. Major props."

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    It seems everybody really likes Shazam movie. I haven't seen anyone say a bad thing about it. there was an screening last night.
    Captain Marvel was in the same bout untill the average Critic was able to start giving opinion then it dropped some. Early showings you get people who are already in the bag. that said the reviews we do get are saying all the right things. Definetly see this one opening weekend.