Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hafg

Question Why is Flash not the most powerful superhero?

I NEVER read a DC comics only watched the movies and some series,but a friend of mine told me that Flash (wally west) could run 24 tredecillion times faster then light and outran instant teleportation and i was like "What?!! well then doesnt that make him most OP superhero??" and then he was like ,"Nah,he is more like a second tier hero." And my mind just blew.
    I have watched the CW series and i know he can phase so can't he just phase through any enemies heart and kill them and they cant even counter him cuz he is fast as **** boi..Imagine the mass of the punch he will throw that would kill anyone with one blow.Your mass becomes infinite when you travel as fast as light (theoretically) and lets assume in the comic they can define infinite then his punches have a mass of tredecillion times of infinite.That makes him super OP but then why is he a second tier hero? or is it because he is not BATMAN?

I never read the comics and heard this from a friend so i might have missed some crucial points or maybe others are more OP than him.
    Last edited by hafg; 01-20-2019 at 11:09 PM.