Default House of M buying guide question

Hi
    I have bought the House of M TPB, this one:

https://www.amazon.com/House-M-Brian...rds=House+of+M

Question is - should I also get the tie-in TPBs or are they skippable? Should I get some of them, all of them, etc.?

Thanks!

The entire plot of House of M occurs in House of M. The tie-ins just expand on the world, which isn't necessary. If you read the book and actually want to know more about the setting, then come back and ask about the tie-ins, some of which are pretty cool, but none of which are important or groundbreaking.

TL;DR -- You can skip all of them.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I thought House of M Avengers was well worth the read. But like stated above it is not needed for the overall story. House of M Masters of Evil was good as well. Some of the tie ins are pretty good.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Pretty much what the others said. You don’t need to read the tie ins at all in order to appreciate the main story.

Surprised the HoM universe hasn’t been revisited actually considering the love for alternate-universe versions that seems to be going around at the minute.