Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amazing Member

Question Is it true Batman fans are going to stop John wick 3 for copying the joker?

Hello Batman dc guys I wasn’t sure we’re to post this
    But this came up as the biggest Batman forum.

I was watching the new John wick 3 trailer currently trending on YouTube and there’s a lot of people saying Batman fans are going to stop the movie release because they are copying the jokers heaths line “here we go” , but they say “away we go”. Iv re watched the dark knight and see the comparison in what they are saying - he does say “away we go” just like Heath said “Here we go”. And I have to admit after comparing it - it is off putting.
    So are you guys just going to tell them to cut it out of the movie or like another guy said u will be crushing the franchise?
    I’d like to know cause I want to see John wick 3 is the release going to be halted now , what are you doing?

Also could you tell me if I’m on the wrong forum this is DC comic Batman forum?

Thanks in advance

Well, this is the first time I've heard of that, and I honestly don't even remember the "Here we go" line from the film since I haven't seen it in forever. Personally, I think it would be very silly to protest a movie over one line.

But more importantly, random Batman fans don't really have any effect on these films. It's not like we've got the producers on speed dial. We don't even really have any say over what we want out of actual Batman movies, so John Wick fans can sleep soundly tonight. The Bat Fan Uprising is not imminent.
    Last edited by babybats; 01-21-2019 at 06:13 AM.

No.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Well, this is the first time I've heard of that, and I honestly don't even remember the "Here we go" line from the film since I haven't seen it in forever. Personally, I think it would be very silly to protest a movie over one line.

But more importantly, random Batman fans don't really have any effect on these films. It's not like we've got the producers on speed dial. We don't even really have any say over what we want out of actual Batman movies, so John Wick fans can sleep soundly tonight. The Bat Fan Uprising is not imminent.
    Oh, Okay, Cool. Thanks baby bats and thanks for the quick reply - cheers

BANNED

The trailer looks pretty good i gotta admit.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    The trailer looks pretty good i gotta admit.
    Hey Mataza,
    Yeah it looks awesome �� I was actually just thinking, how Keanu would of made a great joker in his younger years. I wonder why he was never considered in the casting process? Or maybe he was- not sure. I can just imagine him with the green hair ha ha. He would make a great joker.

Incredible Member blunt_eastwood's Avatar

j9ZDg1C.jpg

10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Batmanquestion View Post

I was watching the new John wick 3 trailer currently trending on YouTube and there’s a lot of people saying Batman fans are going to stop the movie release because they are copying the jokers heaths line “here we go” , but they say “away we go”. Iv re watched the dark knight and see the comparison in what they are saying - he does say “away we go” just like Heath said “Here we go”. And I have to admit after comparing it - it is off putting.
    So are you guys just going to tell them to cut it out of the movie or like another guy said u will be crushing the franchise?
    I’d like to know cause I want to see John wick 3 is the release going to be halted now , what are you doing?

Thanks in advance
    Wait, what? Is this for real?

BANNED

What ? some film copy some lines from other films dude, it's not a big deal. I actually don't know if what the op says is true or not anyway and it doesn't even slightly bother me, if it's true... John Wick rocks ! can't wait for the 3rd film.

Lol say what?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

lol this seems the appropriate response

Amazing Member

Hey I’m just asking you guys ? Your the Batman guys? It’s the John wick release trailer on YouTube - it started when it was trending at no.3 scroll down the you tube comments?
    I have a question - the release date is in May. I see the next Comic-Con international in San Diego is in July. Is there a Batman type Comic - Con before May?

Because if there is, and that guy in this thread I see is a mighty member . He said he will be protesting at his local theatre. If that’s the case and they protest at the theatre it would easily make the news no doubt.
    Last edited by Batmanquestion; 01-23-2019 at 04:08 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Wait, what? Is this for real?
    Yep when it was trending at no.3 non stop Batman guys. I mean look at the scene , they even have the clock count down. I didn’t notice that either until another comment I seen .

If we take the clock into account now - it’s hard to argue it’s not a complete copy of the dark knight scene.
    the clock
    the words and the way he says it
    is to my understanding of the comments

I’m gonna go to the opening release day now, lol see all these kewl Batman costumes

Yep when it was trending at no.3 non stop Batman guys. I mean look at the scene , they even have the clock count down. I didn’t notice that either until another comment I seen .

If we take the clock into account now - it’s hard to argue it’s not a complete copy of the dark knight scene.
    the clock
    the words and the way he says it
    is to my understanding of the comments

I’m gonna go to the opening release day now, lol see all these kewl Batman costumes
    What are you on about lol.

Thanks in advance
    lol, I was expecting this to be about the whole "pencil kill" thing, but this is somehow even more absurd!