Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Wait, what? Is this for real?
    Yep when it was trending at no.3 non stop Batman guys. I mean look at the scene , they even have the clock count down. I didn’t notice that either until another comment I seen .

If we take the clock into account now - it’s hard to argue it’s not a complete copy of the dark knight scene.
    the clock
    the words and the way he says it
    is to my understanding of the comments

I’m gonna go to the opening release day now, lol see all these kewl Batman costumes

Quote Originally Posted by Batmanquestion View Post
    Yep when it was trending at no.3 non stop Batman guys. I mean look at the scene , they even have the clock count down. I didn’t notice that either until another comment I seen .

If we take the clock into account now - it’s hard to argue it’s not a complete copy of the dark knight scene.
    the clock
    the words and the way he says it
    is to my understanding of the comments

I’m gonna go to the opening release day now, lol see all these kewl Batman costumes
    What are you on about lol.

Hello Batman dc guys I wasn’t sure we’re to post this
    But this came up as the biggest Batman forum.

I was watching the new John wick 3 trailer currently trending on YouTube and there’s a lot of people saying Batman fans are going to stop the movie release because they are copying the jokers heaths line “here we go” , but they say “away we go”. Iv re watched the dark knight and see the comparison in what they are saying - he does say “away we go” just like Heath said “Here we go”. And I have to admit after comparing it - it is off putting.
    So are you guys just going to tell them to cut it out of the movie or like another guy said u will be crushing the franchise?
    I’d like to know cause I want to see John wick 3 is the release going to be halted now , what are you doing?

Also could you tell me if I’m on the wrong forum this is DC comic Batman forum?

Thanks in advance
    lol, I was expecting this to be about the whole "pencil kill" thing, but this is somehow even more absurd!

Lol say what?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

lol this seems the appropriate response

Amazing Member

Hey I’m just asking you guys ? Your the Batman guys? It’s the John wick release trailer on YouTube - it started when it was trending at no.3 scroll down the you tube comments?
    I have a question - the release date is in May. I see the next Comic-Con international in San Diego is in July. Is there a Batman type Comic - Con before May?

Because if there is, and that guy in this thread I see is a mighty member . He said he will be protesting at his local theatre. If that’s the case and they protest at the theatre it would easily make the news no doubt.
    Last edited by Batmanquestion; 01-23-2019 at 04:08 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I for one plan on protesting at my local movie theater.
    Hi Pohzee,
    Can you give me an estimate of how many you think will be protesting with you?
    Thanks

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    lol, I was expecting this to be about the whole "pencil kill" thing, but this is somehow even more absurd!
    I’m not sure why you guys aren’t seeing what I’m seeing? You’re underestimating, just because you can’t change what you think should of been in a movie is completely different from protesting a release on an obvious copy of the scene.
    There is the clock the count down - his line is but missing one word- the way he says it - He’s even holding something . All the youtube comments (fortnite guys agreeing with them , they are die hard in themselves- from what I’m seeing it’s entirely possible news cast of if these Batman fans guys standing in front of theatres doing protests on the news in front of theatres on the release date- I can just see USA today running the story to , showing all these Batman dressed up guys protesting John wick putting the two scenes side by side. Investors will hault its release and cut the line out.
    I don’t see why you are not seeing this very real possibility?
    Last edited by Batmanquestion; 01-23-2019 at 04:46 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Oh #% lol , I didn’t know what you meant by pencil scene , so I looked it up- so John Wick has copied the joker before lol oh . Okay this protest is highly likely - that’s whats going on John wick has copied the joker twice now. Holy Moly

Hi Pohzee,
    Can you give me an estimate of how many you think will be protesting with you?
    Thanks
    Following the death of the One True Joker and the retirement of The Batman in the year 2019, many of us have rallied around his cause in his wake. Calling ourselves the Jokerz, we seek to preserve his image. By my most recent estimates, there are 9,453 members over 200 different bands. Mine is relatively small, comprised of only six Jokerz. The head Joker of my band, J-Man, indicates that we will meet up with another to protest this disgrace of The One True Joker.

I expect that many other bands may mobilize as well.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Following the death of the One True Joker and the retirement of The Batman in the year 2019, many of us have rallied around his cause in his wake. Calling ourselves the Jokerz, we seek to preserve his image. By my most recent estimates, there are 9,453 members over 200 different bands. Mine is relatively small, comprised of only six Jokerz. The head Joker of my band, J-Man, indicates that we will meet up with another to protest this disgrace of The One True Joker.

I expect that many other bands may mobilize as well.
    Yeah, I assumed it is going to be a big protest I mean the heath ledger signature moment as one YouTube poster put it. And the fortnite people are agreeing with you on YouTube . So I assume there will be a head speaker to speak to the media ? One of the comments I seen on YouTube was they can keep the clock count down but that’s it the entire scene has to be changed - the “and away we go” line and phone holding must be taken away completely? I assume you will be saying to them this is the second time John wick has copied the joker? So you are going to be telling them they can keep the clock countdown , but the line “and away we go” line and phone he’s holding has to go? Is that correct?

Thanks for the confirmation, and I completely agree with your stance - cheers
    Last edited by Batmanquestion; 01-23-2019 at 09:48 AM.

Troll radar on

BANNED

lol

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    lol
    Lol yeah don’t know why that guy said trolling? - seen it on YouTube n posted about it. It’s Just wait n see what happens now how big the protest will be - the original response on the thread was Batman uprising is not imminent- if you do the math of Pohzee’s member numbers . It’s a joker uprising that is imminent, and now that I think of it a lot of those complaining on YouTube had heath ledger and joker avatars. He says they are mobilising, the release is in May so we’ll just wait n see now how big it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Bat View Post
    Troll radar on
    Yeah, I was thinking this was a troll thing.