Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm protesting cause they stole The true Ingenious Knight Don Quixote of La Mancha's theme song.

Whose with me?!!!!

"To right ... the unrightable wrong ....This is our quest, .....no mater how hopeless, ....we fight for the right, without question or pause ... To be willing to march into Hell, for a Heavenly cause!!!!"

Gather your armor and costumes, ...Tonight we ride!

.....wait, what the hell were we talking about?
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-25-2019 at 11:05 AM.

BANNED

preparing my batcostume as we speak.

Amazing Member

Yeah , na not trolling just tryn to figure out wat was going on and got confirmation that there is actually something going on. That’s a lot of joker members he said. It’s a joker or as he said a jokerz uprising / protest is unfolding.

BANNED

As if a few comics fans could stop a big-budget Hollywood franchise.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    If there is a valid argument to be made, and the investors get the sentiment jitters it very well can happen. The movie won’t be stopped just the scene cut, just like Netflix and Ridley Scott recutting Kevin Spacey out. Investors like the back end profit. When a movie or tv series is in release mode - it’s already in the red. They make their money from the back end . So it is entirely possible if the sentiment is bad enough of joker and heath ledger fans protesting (depending on how big the protest is) - they will hault the release and cut the scene out. They won’t stop the movie or tv series being released , but they will cut someone out or scene out if they think it will effect the back end profits ect . In this case a lot of angry heath ledger fans jokerz protesting - since heath has passed away just adds to the sentiment to give the investors of the back end jitters to cut the scene, and re release the movie.

In this case also they (the joker and heath ledger fans) have the valid argument that John wick has copied Heath/the joker twice now , so USA today could easily run this story showing the pencil scene side by side and the John wick 3 clock scene side by side. It’s actually quite a valid argument and USA today will run it , depending on the size of the protest is what counts .
    How many will turn out to protest will determine the outcome.
    Last edited by Batmanquestion; 01-25-2019 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    What? You don't believe in the power of love and friendship?

BANNED

you all will be interested to know that the FBI is currently investigating this matter and it has been given top priority as it may lead to a joker outbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmanquestion View Post
    Yeah, I assumed it is going to be a big protest I mean the heath ledger signature moment as one YouTube poster put it. And the fortnite people are agreeing with you on YouTube . So I assume there will be a head speaker to speak to the media ? One of the comments I seen on YouTube was they can keep the clock count down but that’s it the entire scene has to be changed - the “and away we go” line and phone holding must be taken away completely? I assume you will be saying to them this is the second time John wick has copied the joker? So you are going to be telling them they can keep the clock countdown , but the line “and away we go” line and phone he’s holding has to go? Is that correct?

Thanks for the confirmation, and I completely agree with your stance - cheers
    My local Jokerz chapter in Jonestown will be joining as well. Not only will we be coordinating with other bands to ensure the message is on-point and consistent, but we will also be providing food & drink for Jokerz everywhere. We were thinking Kool-Aid, what do you think? Hope to see you there.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Amazing Member

My job is that of risk assessment for hedge funds and Stockbroker firms (quantitative analyst ), my job also includes to pick up on trends and I trade stocks myself for a living. I don’t drink alcohol or do drugs (coffee and cigarettes) is only thing I take. I trade stocks myself for a living. It may happen or it may not, but my risk assessment intuition is telling me the risk is quite high if the size of the protest is big enough.

Hello Batman dc guys I wasn’t sure we’re to post this
    But this came up as the biggest Batman forum.

I was watching the new John wick 3 trailer currently trending on YouTube and there’s a lot of people saying Batman fans are going to stop the movie release because they are copying the jokers heaths line “here we go” , but they say “away we go”. Iv re watched the dark knight and see the comparison in what they are saying - he does say “away we go” just like Heath said “Here we go”. And I have to admit after comparing it - it is off putting.
    So are you guys just going to tell them to cut it out of the movie or like another guy said u will be crushing the franchise?
    I’d like to know cause I want to see John wick 3 is the release going to be halted now , what are you doing?

Also could you tell me if I’m on the wrong forum this is DC comic Batman forum?

Thanks in advance
    John Wick’s going down. That franchise has ripped off The Dark Knight for the last time.

Hi Pohzee,
    Can you give me an estimate of how many you think will be protesting with you?
    Thanks
    We are legion. Fear our power.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    you all will be interested to know that the FBI is currently investigating this matter and it has been given top priority as it may lead to a joker outbreak.
    The FBI needs to raid John Wick's residence in the wee hours of the morning with a dozen agents wearing flak jackets and carrying assault rifles like they did to Roger Stone.

In case you missed it

BANNED

Yeah, that scrawny old poot's a real threat to society. Better send in almost thirty SWAT agents and don't forget the snipers!

Amazing Member

Well, it looks like they got the message. The new John Wick 3 trailer (emphasis on it says new) Does not contain the Dark knight scene. I suspect they figured they better change it , as the uprising was infact imminent after all. Well , look at that , sometimes the power of the people does work.

Amazing Member

I just did a google search engine test , when you type in John wick copy joker this thread comes up second, so producers must have seen it.