Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default King Piccolo Invades the Leaf Village

King Piccolo is Back and With His Offspring as Well, Ready to Take Over the Leaf Village.

King Piccolo is In Control Of:

Piccolo(End of DB)

Tambourine

Drum

Cymbal

Piano

The Leaf Village is Pre-Shippuden, No Sasuke. Does Piccolo Take Over or Does the Leaf Village Defend?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So... you've taken Konoha at one of it's historically weakest times and dropped two characters who are more than capable of obliterating the entire village with a hand gesture on them.

Riddle me this OP, how do you think this goes down?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    So... you've taken Konoha at one of it's historically weakest times and dropped two characters who are more than capable of obliterating the entire village with a hand gesture on them.

Riddle me this OP, how do you think this goes down?
    If it's This time, i would say

Kakashi, Jiraya, Tsunade, and Naruto vs. King Piccolo

Kurenai, Might Guy, Neji, Rock Lee, Ten-Ten, Shikamaru and Shino vs. Piccolo Jr.

Kiba, Choji, Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Anko, Asuma and Iruka vs. Tambourine

Shizune, Yamato(Technically ANBU at this point), If Sai is considered around then him vs. Drum

and Basically Anbu and other Jonin/Genin/Chunin would cover the rest... IF EVERYTHING GOES PERFECTLY.

I'll Say Piccolo Makes His Presence Known Verbally, Before Fighting.

None of those are a counter for either Piccolo just blasting Konoha off the face of the earth by waving at it.

And I'll note that this is pre-timeskip so none of the characters fighting Piccolo Jr are remotely in his speed category with the possible exception of the quite theoretical 8th Gate Lee so he will run through all of them with no issue.

This thread loosely inspired me to draw this:

We have a thread for posting curbstomps.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Misjudgment on my part, thought it'd be a bit closer than that due to numbers.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    None of those are a counter for either Piccolo just blasting Konoha off the face of the earth by waving at it.

And I'll note that this is pre-timeskip so none of the characters fighting Piccolo Jr are remotely in his speed category with the possible exception of the quite theoretical 8th Gate Lee so he will run through all of them with no issue.
    Can Piccolo do that Casually? IIRC, his city busting feat required a charge up period?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Can Piccolo do that Casually? IIRC, his city busting feat required a charge up period?
    he didn't require any especially long charge up time

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    he didn't require any especially long charge up time
    That attack in particular isn't gonna come close to wiping out Konoha in a single shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    That attack in particular isn't gonna come close to wiping out Konoha in a single shot.
    Yeah, that destruction was a lot less impressive than I had remembered. Still. Not a bad opening move lol.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I mean he certainly wasn't Nappa, but he still basically made a couple miles of city completely vanish

also keep in mind this attack would be a great deal more devastating in Konoha as it's a much denser population, honestly the land areas themselves don't look THAT different size wise

Edit: Also think it's a case of Toriyama not being very good at scale yet in his drawings
    Last edited by Hiromi; 01-21-2019 at 03:27 PM.

This is what he did later, THIS is the one that required some powering up and charge time

THAT'S the scene I was remembering.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Edit: Also think it's a case of Toriyama not being very good at scale yet in his drawings
    I... don't think that's really a Rumbles viable argument to be fair.

Having also checked out the Piccolo Jr island bust, that also required charge time and exhausted him a lot.

I am so tempted to relitigate Roshi's moon busting but this isn't the time or place.

So they'll have to rely on stats and fortunately, Piccolo and Piccolo are physically quite dramatically above Pre-Shippuden Naruto characters.