All-New Member

Default Fresh New Comic Book Series

Hello Everyone! So my story goes like this... I am not an artist, but I am married to an artist who has created a story that gives you a new way to look at superhero's. His comic book series; HeroShack, will introduce you to a whole new breed of superheros. You will meet Enviros,Technos, Genetically Enhanced, Magical, and even Extraterrestriasl!

Reading comic books has not been a particularly hobby and I do not know much about the intricacies of this particulary genre, for example, I would totally fail if anyone was to give me pop quiz on Marvel comics, althougth I enjoy the movies.
    Therefore, I am trying to help him in the only way I know how and that is to spread the word about his new comic book series.

This is my humble attempt to ask if anyone might be interested in taking a read of his comic book and giving us feedback, such as story content, art work etc..

This is the link to our website: http://www.heroshack.com/

If you have the time or interest, please take a read and let us know what you think. We welcome any and all thoughts, ideas or criticism you may have. We thank you in advance!

Thank you so much,
    Diana
    Last edited by HeroShack; 01-21-2019 at 01:12 PM.

All-New Member

It's been a week since my initial first post and I am sad to see that there has not been any response. If there is anyone who would be willing to take a read of our comic and give us feedback - we would greatly apprecitate it - and in turn we would do the same with yours

Thanks!
    Diana