Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The power of this logo staved off my hunger for death, if only for a moment.

https://twitter.com/nicoisesalade/st...84903682445312

Feige has hurt me, but only he can spur the hat of Brevoort to give Sam his rightful place. In Feige I trust, for there is simply no one else. Life truly is merely dancing between the raindrops of an endless torrent of pain.
    Uh...when did Bucky and Sam enter the Steven Universe world ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Uh...when did Bucky and Sam enter the Steven Universe world ?
    When Marvel Comics refuses to produce dope Falcon content, we must do it ourselves.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

#It'sAllConnected #Gatchaman #AlexRossGaveUsRights

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

#It'sAllConnected #Gatchaman #AlexRossGaveUsRights
    I don't see Gatchaman in that image.

If you want a Gatchaman inspired Falcon, just look at some of his Avengers Assemble designs.

Yeah, his current comic costume doesn't look anything like Gatchaman, but his season 1-3 Avengers Assemble design does.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Suprised Falcon wasnt used in War of Realms.

With the official announcement of Falcon and Winter Soldier for Disney+, do you think Sam and Bucky will get a duo book?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    With the official announcement of Falcon and Winter Soldier for Disney+, do you think Sam and Bucky will get a duo book?
    Well, they obviously can't headline their own solo books in today's market, so why not ?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, they obviously can't headline their own solo books in today's market, so why not ?
    I really hope so. I'd love for a great writer to do at least a two year run.

don't take my science ninja headcanons away from me half my existence is already licking water droplets from desert sands

We are deadass going to get a Conan & Punisher book before Sam & Bucks.

Avengers Endgame has me wondering... (don't look at the spoiler text if you don't want major spoilers!)
    spoilers:
    Since an elderly Steve gives Sam the shield at the end of the film, not only does this mean that Falcon and Winter Soldier on Disney+ may in fact be Captain America and Winter Soldier, I wonder if for synergy reasons it'll also mean Sam getting a new book - as a second Cap? There is a spare shield out there, left behind by a Steve from a negated future in Mark Waid's recent run.
    end of spoilers

Avengers Endgame has me wondering... (don't look at the spoiler text if you don't want major spoilers!)
    spoilers:
    Since an elderly Steve gives Sam the shield at the end of the film, not only does this mean that Falcon and Winter Soldier on Disney+ may in fact be Captain America and Winter Soldier, I wonder if for synergy reasons it'll also mean Sam getting a new book - as a second Cap? There is a spare shield out there, left behind by a Steve from a negated future in Mark Waid's recent run.
    end of spoilers
    That’s what I’m hoping for!

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Crossing fingers.

BANNED

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I don't know what the developments of Endgame means for the Falcon and WS Disney + show but I'd be surprised if spoilers:
    Sam as Cap doesn't get an actual feature film eventually. It seems like a waste to have something that big relegated to the TV show. It seems like something they'd want to make a much bigger deal out of. But we'll see. Loved seeing that moment between Sam and Steve in Endgame. One of the highlights of an incredible movie.
    end of spoilers

Just a heads up - unmarked spoilers will be deleted without mercy!
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!