She Hulk (classic)
    Savage Hulk
    Joe Fixit
    Abomination
    WWH
    Skaar
    Red Hulk

Arena. 100 Meters away. Not feet.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    All 616. Speed Equalized.

She Hulk (classic)
    Savage Hulk
    Joe Fixit
    Abomination
    WWH
    Skaar
    Red Hulk

Arena. 100 Meters away. Not feet.
    First instinct says it's gonna be

Joe Fixit, Abomination, She Hulk vs Gladiator

Then Red Hulk, Skaar, WWH, and Savage Hulk can fight Thor and the winner of either fight will help the other side, I'm liking the hulks odds

*cough* Current Thor?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    *cough* Current Thor?
    Classic. *cough cough*
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Oh, well then, at 100 meters starting fight distance, the guy can use Mjolnir to call up a whole lot of nonsense before melee becomes even possible really.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Oh, well then, at 100 meters starting fight distance, the guy can use Mjolnir to call up a whole lot of nonsense before melee becomes even possible really.
    I hate how you come in and kill all my threads with a "obvious answer is obvious" comment :P

Fine. Now it's current Thor. Are you happy now!?
    - big_adventure

In a serious moment, can his new hammer even perform like half the stuff the old one can? Or is it strictly wind and lightning stuff?
    - big_adventure

I hate how you come in and kill all my threads with a "obvious answer is obvious" comment :P

Fine. Now it's current Thor. Are you happy now!?
    No one is happy with current Thor ;p

In a serious moment, can his new hammer even perform like half the stuff the old one can? Or is it strictly wind and lightning stuff?
    He's got a Swiss Army Hammer. There's tons of them, but they're not very useful.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He's got a Swiss Army Hammer. There's tons of them, but they're not very useful.
    Thor should have a golf bag full of various inferior magic hammers, and a caddy to carry the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Thor should have a golf bag full of various inferior magic hammers, and a caddy to carry the bag.
    Pip the Troll. Let it be Pip the Troll.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

the mighty God blast the irresistible force vs the immovable(?) object that is WWH. will the arena survive?

If Thor was able to hit that Hulk with the Godblast, the only thing left would be green goo. Maybe body parts.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 01-22-2019 at 12:25 AM.

BANNED

I thought that WWH was on the level of Galactus given how he fought the sentry to a standstill. lol but seriously yeah WWH will find this more devastating than the fauxx bb scream.