Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    I don't think he has the oomph to take out shehulk and Captain marvel. Even comics iron Man is very durable.
    I don't know a lot about CM but shehulk isn't going to to much of a problem.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I don't know a lot about CM but shehulk isn't going to to much of a problem.
    His only real shot against her is space toss, but yeah, that's a completely valid option here and there is literally nothing she can do about it.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    His only real shot against her is space toss, but yeah, that's a completely valid option here and there is literally nothing she can do about it.
    How do you feel he stacks up in terms of physicality to "classic" Jen? I know currently, she is basically Savage Hulk level.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I can never tell when you are being serious or not due to the sheer volume of emoticons that accompany your posts lol
    I post only one every time . surely that's not too many lol but yeah I was being facetious as poor supes seems to be in hot soup with super speed neck breaking moves being left as the only option for the win and even that has low possibility of working.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    How do you feel he stacks up in terms of physicality to "classic" Jen? I know currently, she is basically Savage Hulk level.
    The issue there is that even "Classic" Jen fluctuated a fair bit. But let's say that her level is roughly "Ben Grimm" or so - I would posit that she's always been around that level at minimum - and perhaps a bit more durable still. DCEU Clark MIGHT be able to do something physical to someone on that level, but then again, he might not. His feats really don't back it up, but then, it's not like he has physically failed against anyone except Doomsday. She can't do a damn thing about him, including resisting space toss, and she can't fly to come back from same.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I'd say the doomsday fight Lefting the building the gravity thing and the nuck put him over shehulk.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'd say the doomsday fight Lefting the building the gravity thing and the nuck put him over shehulk.
    Not really. Jen, at her weakest, was around 616 Ben Grimm level. 616 Ben Grimm takes a skyscraper and uses it as a sword. That's way beyond the feats of the DCEU.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Not really. Jen, at her weakest, was around 616 Ben Grimm level. 616 Ben Grimm takes a skyscraper and uses it as a sword. That's way beyond the feats of the DCEU.
    Nit-pick time, apologies. Savage She-Hulk (ie, original series) wasn't really that strong. She had to put effort into stopping fire trucks, that kind of thing. I would put her more into the Class 40-50 range.

But I would agree that the absolute base standard for 'modern' She-Hulk (ie, starting with her Fantastic Four time and onward) would be in the Thing region.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Nit-pick time, apologies. Savage She-Hulk (ie, original series) wasn't really that strong. She had to put effort into stopping fire trucks, that kind of thing. I would put her more into the Class 40-50 range.

But I would agree that the absolute base standard for 'modern' She-Hulk (ie, starting with her Fantastic Four time and onward) would be in the Thing region.
    That's fair - thanks for the correction. I read some of that series long long ago and have never checked it out again.

speed and durability still go to Superman tho with theme being about equal strong.

BANNED

wonder if he could pull off a gladiator and uproot the Baxter building. doesn't seem likely as the building would collapse under its own weight without the telekinetic aura or something gladiator used to keep it from crumbling but still C-Man could attempt it if he is loosing the fight and attack the FF in the chaos that would follow.