Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DCEU Superman vs. 616 Heroes

Movies vs comics.

He has to attack the following strongholds.

1: Baxter Building (all FF members are there. 1 minute prep time on their side).

2: Xavier's school. Surprise attack. He gets basic knowledge of them. (pretty sure Kid Gladiator cleans up here so do one with him in - one with him out).

3: Avengers Tower. (only Iron Man, Carol Danvers, She Hulk & Pym are there.)
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Pretty sure DCEU Supes gets his ass curbstomped in all 3 scenarios.

Movie versions of superheroes are almost always far more nerfed (by default) than their print counterparts.

And giving 616 Reed ANY one-sided prep pretty much ensures some device with dimension-dumping capabilities, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Pretty sure DCEU Supes gets his ass curbstomped in all 3 scenarios.

Movie versions of superheroes are almost always far more nerfed (by default) than their print counterparts.

And giving 616 Reed ANY one-sided prep pretty much ensures some device with dimension-dumping capabilities, doesn't it?
    I'm not sure on 2 but can't he just Speed bletz the avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'm not sure on 2 but can't he just Speed bletz the avengers?
    I don't think he has the oomph to take out shehulk and Captain marvel. Even comics iron Man is very durable.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

You gave Reed "Thug Life 4eva" Richards one-sided prep. And Reed has all kinds of time shennanigans as feats permiting him to just make more time as needed. Ouch.

DCEU Supes lacks the speed to deal with Kid Gladiator, that's for certain.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Just out of interest and curiosity, what are some of Kid Gladiator's feats?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Just out of interest and curiosity, what are some of Kid Gladiator's feats?
    Keeping up with and tagging QS pretty easily. Engaging in fisticuffs with Rulk and noting it as finally being a "real challenge". Dont know how that fight turned out though.

Also getting SNIKT by Wolverine lol.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Keeping up with and tagging QS pretty easily. Engaging in fisticuffs with Rulk and noting it as finally being a "real challenge". Dont know how that fight turned out though.

Also getting SNIKT by Wolverine lol.
    Okay, yeah. That's definitely not good for DCEU Supes

Of course, I really would like to see Kid Gladiator in other books. The few times I've read him, he's always a hoot.

Mighty Member

Baxter Building: We have a woman whose shields can break through Celestial armor, a kid who can warp reality, and a hell lot of machines and geniuses that bend time space. I'm pretty sure the winner is clear.

X-Mansion: The amount of telepaths there would give him a planetary stroke at one point. Shadowcat could just phase through him in a speed blitz and, by intention or accident, remove his internal organs, adamantium is probably going to cut DCEU Superman, and that's not counting the students.

Avengers Tower: Carol can probably go toe to toe with him, probably with a ton of collateral damage. Pym is probably going to do some kind of quantum nonsense on him, and putting him on the same team as Iron Man is going to be the death of DCEU Supes.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Baxter Building: We have a woman whose shields can break through Celestial armor, a kid who can warp reality, and a hell lot of machines and geniuses that bend time space. I'm pretty sure the winner is clear.

X-Mansion: The amount of telepaths there would give him a planetary stroke at one point. Shadowcat could just phase through him in a speed blitz and, by intention or accident, remove his internal organs, adamantium is probably going to cut DCEU Superman, and that's not counting the students.

Avengers Tower: Carol can probably go toe to toe with him, probably with a ton of collateral damage. Pym is probably going to do some kind of quantum nonsense on him, and putting him on the same team as Iron Man is going to be the death of DCEU Supes.
    The Celestial thing was NOT a sign of Sue's power. It was more of a glitch. Like the powers interacted funny because they were from the same wavelength of energy or shared a common power source or something. I also intended only the FF roster with no Franklin.

Does Carol have speed feats on Supes level? Iron Man for that matter?
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I'm sanguine on the chances of the Avengers roster provided for the reason you list. I don't think that DCEU Supes can hurt Carol much, but she lacks the speed to hit him. Tony... DCEU Supes might be able to hurt him, but again Tony isn't fast enough to hit a PIS-free Supes, so he's got effectively all the time in the world to try to win. I seriously doubt he can HURT current She Hulk, but again, she can't hit him, and she can't fly, so space-toss is a valid tactic. Pym dies. Too slow and nowhere near the toughness to take the blitz. It's either a stalemate or a Supes win.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Movies vs comics.

He has to attack the following strongholds.

1: Baxter Building (all FF members are there. 1 minute prep time on their side).

2: Xavier's school. Surprise attack. He gets basic knowledge of them. (pretty sure Kid Gladiator cleans up here so do one with him in - one with him out).

3: Avengers Tower. (only Iron Man, Carol Danvers, She Hulk & Pym are there.)
    Reed gets one minute to prep? DCEU Superman gets stomped.

Since there's no specifics about Xavier's school, he probably gets mind controlled before he even starts.

Against these comic book Avengers, he also loses.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Reed gets one minute to prep? DCEU Superman gets stomped.

Since there's no specifics about Xavier's school, he probably gets mind controlled before he even starts.

Against these comic book Avengers, he also loses.
    I mean, is 60 seconds really enough time for Reed to grab an InstaWinGadget5000? I guess if Sue shields the lab, he gets extra time. Actually, can he even break her shield?

Specifics for Xaviers school was the surprise attack + he gets knowledge of them, but not the reverse.
    - big_adventure

BANNED

what DCEU supes should do is break out the terraforming world engine which may draw out the teams out of the strongholds to see what's up leaving them open to a sneaky super blitz attack.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    what DCEU supes should do is break out the terraforming world engine which may draw out the teams out of the strongholds to see what's up leaving them open to a sneaky super blitz attack.
    I can never tell when you are being serious or not due to the sheer volume of emoticons that accompany your posts lol
    - big_adventure