Quote Originally Posted by Wakeneuron View Post
If Warner Bros or DC rebooted Cyborg they should go Analog and use gifs as a subset of his powers.
Cyborg can morph his arms into canons and use them as weapons. I see an analog Cyborg has someone with similar mimicking powers like Vixen or Animal Man. He would look completely human and is able to hack into things not normally associated with the internet-analog things that augment human performance or weakness. I just recently read an article that says bodybuilders are a kind of cyborg. In the early 80s they were the first ones to discover and use growth hormones like creatine, melanotan and bpc peptides. Also a body builder must have perfect symmetry between each muscle groups in there body. So a rebooted Cyborg would align with body builders and have super symmetry within his body. He can hack into things that improve human performance. He can hack into eyeglasses and see objects on the moon. He can eat protein and hack into it's muscle creating abilities and increase his strength. He can hack into a fish's gills and breath underwater. He can hack an ordinary gun and turn bullets into missiles or a nuclear warhead...etc
That's an interesting concept, kinda like a Flex Mentallo meets the Million Dollar Man deal. Iunno how I would feel about that as the main Cyborg but i'd definitely check it out as an Elseworld.