I was thinking about that Technis stuff when making my earlier posts, but I wanted to stay on the point that Cyborg has actually succeeded as a character for WB, and it has never really been with godly abilities. When he has done stuff like that, it hasn't worked as well and hasn't been long running in a major capacity. Like, he hasn't ascended to being a regular looking person or a god and stayed there.

As I said before, you CAN change Cyborg. Personally, I would love it if there was a whole series based off his Night Begins to Shine adventures, as I feel this is the most interesting take on the character. But at the same time, I understand why DC and WB don't take the character in that direction, despite it being really popular, and I'm not going to blame them for making the most likely sound decision to keep Cyborg identifiable to the millions of people who know the character.

That said, I don't believe this means Cyborg should always stay stagnant, but wanting to change him at the level I have read some posters want him changed would be like turning The Thing and Swamp Thing into regular looking guys who are gods and keeping them that way. That's just a strange thing to do when you consider who those characters are.