Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    What would Cyborgs life look like outside of heroics I wonder? Coaching? Some type of research and development? Personal Trainer maybe?
    An interesting idea that I had (inspired by Nispey Hussle's (RIP) smart shop) is he and John Stewart open an architectural firm that specialize in tech-savvy affordable homes for the underprivileged. John provides the specs and oversees construction and Cyborg provides the necessary engineering and technical improvements.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

So was there ever any evidence thst Vic didn't hsve a penis in the New 52?
    Last edited by Agent Z; 06-16-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

What would Cyborgs life look like outside of heroics I wonder? Coaching? Some type of research and development? Personal Trainer maybe?
    Wolfman explored this by making him help out and interact with the children at West Side School for the Handicapped.

rsz_rco015_1469421506.jpg

rsz_rco016_1469421506.jpg

rsz_rco010_1469421427.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I believe when they fought GRID in the New 52 we get a look under the hood and his "fleshy bits" stop about midway down his abdomen. However, technically since the New 52/DCYou he has a full body thanks to Walker. In his run Vic's body was regenerated after death, it's techo-organic not just simple nanotech or holograms. The issue is that's usually forgot and simplified to being holograms or nanobots. Regardless, tech-organic or nanobots, technically Vic has a dick now.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 06-17-2019 at 08:03 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I love the personal coach idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Don't know about the comics but in Injustice 2, Poison Ivy makes fun of him for it at one point. When a female supervillain like Ivy mocks a male superhero's condition "below the belt", you know it's bad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Don't know about the comics but in Injustice 2, Poison Ivy makes fun of him for it at one point. When a female supervillain like Ivy mocks a male superhero's condition "below the belt", you know it's bad.
    That's terrible. This is solid proof about how some writers see Cyborg.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeneuron View Post
    That's terrible. This is solid proof about how some writers see Cyborg.
    And that was a scene from the actual game, not the comic tie-in. It was a crappy moment for the character.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-17-2019 at 05:13 AM.

To promote your highest profile black hero as a eunuch is unfathomable.

Eunuch:
    1 : a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace
    2 : a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals
    3 : one that lacks virility or power

This needs to be cleared up ASAP. Past things have shown him to be "all there" while later things seem to have contradicted what was previous. Yes, it is important to know.

Ultimate Member

I thought about it and the inky way I could see Cyborg WILLINGLY accept being like that is if you did something to the tune of SIlver Surfer.

He gave up his humanity to save his planet.

Why have Cyborg do the same since he is now linked to Darkeisd with that Mother Box.

Lets say Desaad ws going to out one into his father and Cyborg takes his place.

Now you have a new storyline.

For the love of his Dad Vic sacrifices himself. Who is going to look down on someone trying to save someone they love? Now you can have a better series that does away with man versus machine.

Ultimate Member

Superfriends sort of hinted that he did some stuff for other disabled kids.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Injustice 2 Cyborg has a dick. Case in point: that voice of his.
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I thought about it and the inky way I could see Cyborg WILLINGLY accept being like that is if you did something to the tune of SIlver Surfer.

He gave up his humanity to save his planet.

Why have Cyborg do the same since he is now linked to Darkeisd with that Mother Box.

Lets say Desaad ws going to out one into his father and Cyborg takes his place.

Now you have a new storyline.

For the love of his Dad Vic sacrifices himself. Who is going to look down on someone trying to save someone they love? Now you can have a better series that does away with man versus machine.
    That was kinda idea I had in my head but instead of all at once, It would be a gradually thing. Every time Cyborg upgrades he becomes less and less human. And that is the big dilemma become a better hero and maybe save more people the process give up a little of your humanity each time. It still keeps the man or machine dilemma but puts the choice in Cyborg hands.

In the current continuity, is Cyborg still considered a founding member of the Justice League?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    In the current continuity, is Cyborg still considered a founding member of the Justice League?
    I don't believe so. I think it hasn't been elaborated on yet, but he must have been a Titan first and a Leaguer afterwards.