Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

It’s super cool to see Conrad drawing Cyborg again now that he’s the artist on Justice League Odyssey. Very happy he’s trying to use Sejic’s updated design.

Conrad actually makes Vic’s armor look beautiful in a way. Which is cool since DC usually liked to portray him as monstrous.

BDC524EB-19E0-4A48-99CF-A87270F241C1.jpg

517E5D35-C2B3-4E6F-86BA-B4A3BC333D6F.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    That is correct!
    Interesting twist.
    Last edited by Robotman; 04-06-2019 at 01:21 PM.

I am actually surprised by this, I am more hyped to see him in Titans now

FB_IMG_1555532843047.jpg

I like that design way more than the movie one, funny enough.

Spectacular Member

In the movie he looks like a terminator with half a face. This design is way better. The face metal face part still looks huge and clunky to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I like that design way more than the movie one, funny enough.
    In the movie he’s just a head on a robot body. The TV show actually remembers that “cyborg” means he still should have some of his body parts.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Tracksuit on Cyborg is my jam.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Honestly? Doom Patrol is the first time I actually loved Cyborg. I liked him in NTT, but more than anything I think they've absolutely nailed him and that's thanks in no small part to Joivan Wade. He is Victor Stone. Perfect casting.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Honestly? Doom Patrol is the first time I actually loved Cyborg. I liked him in NTT, but more than anything I think they've absolutely nailed him and that's thanks in no small part to Joivan Wade. He is Victor Stone. Perfect casting.
    Similar deal with me. I've loved Cyborg on Teen Titans Go and Wolfman & Perez's NTT, but Doom Patrol has really gotten me on board for the character in a big way and I am only on episode 7 of the show.

DP Cy has got to be my favorite portrayal since TT. I thought I was jumping the gun but it looks like everybody else thinks the same.

I wonder why Warner Bros sees fit to use the (favored) Ivan Reis design in live-action but the DC comic book division opts for the (unfavored) total metal body. Who's calling the shots on the better appearance?

I wonder why Warner Bros sees fit to use the (favored) Ivan Reis design in live-action but the DC comic book division opts for the (unfavored) total metal body. Who's calling the shots on the better appearance?
    From what I recall, DC editorial thinks the “head on a robot body” is more “iconic”. Honestly giving Cyborg his Reis look back to synergize with the DP show would be one case of synergy I wouldn’t mind.

Also do you guys want Vic back with the Titans on the Titan show? I don’t honestly. I’m bored with the same old rehashes of Trigon, the Judas Contract, etc. At least with the DP Vic gets to do new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    From what I recall, DC editorial thinks the “head on a robot body” is more “iconic”. Honestly giving Cyborg his Reis look back to synergize with the DP show would be one case of synergy I wouldn’t mind.

Also do you guys want Vic back with the Titans on the Titan show? I don’t honestly. I’m bored with the same old rehashes of Trigon, the Judas Contract, etc. At least with the DP Vic gets to do new stuff.
    I think Vic deserves to have strong relationships with Gar, Kory, Raven, Dick, Donna, Wally & Dick in a live action medium.

I am not the biggest fan of the Titans TV show. However, they've got all the characters right (although Dick hinges on if they nail the Bruce Wayne stuff this season). I want to see this actor interact with that cast.

The two actors playing Gar & Vic immediately had pizza together.

Probably to sell toys

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

No thank you, they should stay separate and do their own thing.

Yeah, I have no desire to see Vic play with the Titans. I'd love to see him continue to mature and possibly spin-off into something else, though.

I don't pine for such nostalgia. Always forward. Forward always.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I think it helps that it adds much needed color to his look. The all gray metal gets a little boring on the eyes after a while. What was great about the cartoon was how it added some blue to his look. Plus i think it’s meant to homage “six million dollar man.”
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 04-19-2019 at 12:12 PM.