Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

Cool design. Very Smallville-esque.
    I'm not crazy about the voice acting but it may just be the scene.

I do like what we see of his design but I don't wanna get my hopes up before we see him in action.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Nice touch of having his dad be voiced by Khary Payton.
    Like every other black man on the show.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

I do like what we see of his design but I don't wanna get my hopes up before we see him in action.
    That image made me recall the BvS interview with Johns from 2016 when he mentioned the standalone JL characters getting movies, talking about venturing into the digital universe with Cyborg. Still hurts, man. Don't know why I ever had the illusion I'd see a Cyborg movie but it sounded awesome back then.

Mighty Member

That image made me recall the BvS interview with Johns from 2016 when he mentioned the standalone JL characters getting movies, talking about venturing into the digital universe with Cyborg. Still hurts, man. Don't know why I ever had the illusion I'd see a Cyborg movie but it sounded awesome back then.
    It can still happen. Just because there’s no talk that we know of doesn’t mean that it’s not happening.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Like every other black man on the show.
    In fairness, it is a budget thing and Virgil and Victor aren't voiced by Payton.

Why couldn't we get the design for Young Justice or the New 52 Justice League or better yet the Live Action film?
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Cool design. Very Smallville-esque.
    Wow that’s super cool. I really hope they don’t go much further with the tech/cybernetics than that. Looks like they may be going in the opposite direction of the generic tin man armor and embrassing the “tech god” look. Freaking finally! Though I don’t want to get my hopes up too much. I’ve been fooled way too many times before by DC regarding Vic. Cyborg could be the ultimate modern hero but DC just doesn’t get it.

Would be kinda cool if Raven and Starfire joined Vic eventually. The Titans could be an offshoot of Young Justice in this universe.
    Last edited by Robotman; 01-22-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Wow that’s super cool. I really hope they don’t go much further with the tech/cybernetics than that. Looks like they may be going in the opposite direction of the generic tin man armor and embrassing the “tech god” look. Freaking finally! Though I don’t want to get my hopes up too much. I’ve been fooled way too many times before by DC regarding Vic. Cyborg could be the ultimate modern hero but DC just doesn’t get it.

Would be kinda cool if Raven and Starfire joined Vic eventually. The Titans could be an offshoot of Young Justice in this universe.
    Agreed.

I bet with Vic being here Raven and Starfire aren’t to far behind. Might see them in season 4 if there is one.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

Oh yeah! I like this look! Finally an appealing modern look.

Mighty Member

vic3.jpg

vic2.jpg

vic1.jpg

The actor's name is Zeno Robinson.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I like the voice he's really selling his anger.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Why couldn't we get the design for Young Justice or the New 52 Justice League or better yet the Live Action film?
    HEEEEEELL yeah, I thought that very same thing. If they had the guts to be daring and go for a look more like this they might not have had to put so much into the budget everytime Victor was on the screen. Plus it would have made so much more sense technically/scientifically and present a nicer aesthetic for his appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I like the voice he's really selling his anger.
    Lol, disagreed on that one. He sounds like an episode of Boondocks truth be told. Let's see if maybe that one scene was just flat for the voice actor.

Yeah, I felt the anger and pain of that scene.

And again, I'm so happy with such an appealing look for this character. Its been sorely needed.

I can't wait to see how YJ Cyborg sonic canon looks! If this done correctly this will finally be a Cyborg I can support since Pre-New 52 (Which I'm starting to think of as the Dark Age of DC)