Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I'm not crazy about the voice acting but it may just be the scene.

Did anyone else notice that the color and style of his hoodie is very reminiscent of the Ivan Reis design?

Is it possible that there is finally someone working on the character that gets it?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Nice touch of having his dad be voiced by Khary Payton.
    Settles the question of how long until Cyborg talks to someone voiced by Khary Payton .
    I'm not crazy about the voice acting but it may just be the scene.
    I don't think it helps that he's screaming practically all his lines in anger. I think there was probably a better way of conveying Vic's anger at his dad then that way.

But I guess it's accurate to NTT-era "angry Cyborg."
    Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Like every other black man on the show.
    Now now, some of them are voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson .
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Why couldn't we get the design for Young Justice or the New 52 Justice League or better yet the Live Action film?
    I don't think this is his final design. I think we're going to see him transform into Cyborg over the course of the next four episodes.

There's a preview image of him that has his arm and face looking more metallic:

Mighty Member

It's amazing how Doom Patrol and Young Justice has him showing more skin than his comic book counterpart. He's from exotic alien nanotechnology. He should be able to change his appearance constantly.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    It's amazing how Doom Patrol and Young Justice has him showing more skin than his comic book counterpart. He's from exotic alien nanotechnology. He should be able to change his appearance constantly.
    Is either show using the New God technology origin?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Is either show using the New God technology origin?
    Young Justice, most likely. Doom Patrol is a question mark though.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

The clip even has Silas examining a Mother Box. We're definitely getting the New 52 origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think this is his final design. I think we're going to see him transform into Cyborg over the course of the next four episodes.

Interesting. So it could be something that grows on him over time. That'd be a different take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    Interesting. So it could be something that grows on him over time. That'd be a different take on it.
    I think it's definitely evolving.

We probably won't see his actual, final, Superhero look until a little later.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    the Titans Elseworld from a few years back had a similar concept
    The J-man

Looks about the same. And its still a heck of a lot better than what we have been getting.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

cool fan art
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

cool fan art
    I love Cyborg's color palette with the white, blue, and gray.

Spectacular Member

I really hope that he just doesn't up turning into a walking tank like the comic version. From the design so far I like that he doesn't look 95% machine and 5% human. Hopefully for the show they use the idea of him changing his appearance as needed for the situation like with the Ivan Reiss design from the Walker run.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Looks about the same. And its still a heck of a lot better than what we have been getting.
    He looks more metal and less techno-organic then the image of him in the Youtube clip.

And it seems to cover more of his body in this.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    It's called UNDERSTANDING your audience.

Those shows know they are not pandering to a entitlement fanbase. Who can't understand why folks would have an issue with Cyborg's looks and will tell you "he's in Justice League and that is all that matters!"

Why the rest of the planet will ask why does he look like that when he has alien technology to do whatever and being a cyborg SHOULD be able to have a better look in general. Six Million Dollar Man says HI.

Also from a merchandise standpoint-those looks are way easier to make for toys or statues. Truth be told both Mattel and Spin Master has the toy molds to make that Young Justice Cyborg.