Default Wonder Woman 1984 Tie-in Comic by Louise Simonson et al.

Hollywood Reporter (and Bleeding Cool, where I found it) tells of a Wonder Woman 1984 tie-in comic to be released in September via Walmart.

Wonder Woman 1984 No. 1, which is set to debut in Walmart stores before a wide release the following week, will feature two stories. In the first, Louise Simonson (The Death of Superman, X-Factor) and Wonder Woman 1984 associate producer Anna Obropta co-write a direct lead-in to the movie, illustrated by Bret Blevins, as Wonder Woman has to deal with a hostage situation at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History; the second story, by Steve Pugh and Marguerite Sauvage, sees a villain attempt to steal Diana’s lasso for nefarious ends.
    I'm tentatively positive about this. I'm not that hot on the way Simonson writes Diana, but if Obropta brings strong ideas I think it might sense to pair her with a veteran writer. Pugh's story in Agent of Peace #6 was too short to say anything from. I haven't read Blevins, but having more Diana by Sauvage is a hell yes.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Simonson wrote one of the better Agent of Peace stories, at least compared to the Connor/Palmiotti ones, but I don't really go for these kinds of tie-in stories.