Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    And Sif isn't a princess
    Meanwhile. Angela is, and is a lesbian.

Sailor Moon is technically a warrior princess who’s somewhat straight (she was attracted to a trans male).
    Last edited by Will Evans; 07-07-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Red Sonja is pansexual now too.
    Sonja isn't a princess.

Trans males? Who are you talking about the starlights ? The anime really is dumb. They were never suppose to be men but women. All the Sailor Guardians is has women in the manga. The anime just messed that up .

Sailor Moon is technically a warrior princess who’s somewhat straight (she was attracted to a trans male).
    That wording is somewhat problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    The original She-Ra was straight. Plus, there's Red Sonja, Brienne of Tarth, Lady Sif, Amethyst... actually, the list of "warrior princesses" is small, straight or not.
    There's also Kitana from Mortal Kombat and Zelda from Legend of Zelda. Neither are LGBT.

Yea let’s not forget we do know Hippolyta did have love male interest. So it’s not like the Amazons never loved a men. The idea of Steve being unnatural is dumb. We clearly know not all Amazons were into women and not all into women. To have the whole island be gay just to approve something that isn’t true really makes no sense. We know many Amazons did stay celibate in Perez’s run.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Sonja isn't a princess.
    No Sonja isn’t pan(at least in this run)Also Sonja isn’t in continuous comic series once a comic run is done it’s done. In this run she is queen. Sonja has been Queen many different runs
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 07-07-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    There's also Kitana from Mortal Kombat and Zelda from Legend of Zelda. Neither are LGBT.
    Kitana isn’t. But her clone Mileena is.

Red Sonja was pan during Gail Simone’s run at the least.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 07-07-2020 at 11:19 AM.

In the current one she is straight. I don’t doesn’t it feel kind of weird. Steve gets Mala and Diana ? With how today is it feels more like fan service

Also the sailor moon creators confirms all the guardians are female non are trans

Extraordinary Member

That’s why I put “somewhat straight.” I wasn’t sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Yea let’s not forget we do know Hippolyta did have love male interest. So it’s not like the Amazons never loved a men. The idea of Steve being unnatural is dumb. We clearly know not all Amazons were into women and not all into women. To have the whole island be gay just to approve something that isn’t true really makes no sense. We know many Amazons did stay celibate in Perez’s run.
    Who is saying it is impossible for the Amazons to love men? No one's saying Diana should be a lesbian, we've specifically argued for her to be bisexual. No one is asking for the entire island to be lesbian women so where is all this coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    No Sonja isn’t pan(at least in this run)Also Sonja isn’t in continuous comic series once a comic run is done it’s done. In this run she is queen. Sonja has been Queen many different runs
    Her being a queen isn't consistent and she didn't start out as a monarch unlike Diana.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I'd be cool with it. I don't think it should be completely permanent, since I don't see her as someone who needs a permanent love interest, but nothing ever is in comics, so I'd be cool with it as long as it was a dynamic and interesting one.

Extraordinary Member

Sure. I’m surprised we haven’t seen it yet.

But Steve should be part of her history past or present.

Sure. I’m surprised we haven’t seen it yet.

But Steve should be part of her history past or present.
    I thought maybe putting her in a polyamorous relationship with Steve and someone else would make sense, given Marston himself.
    Last edited by Gaius; 07-13-2020 at 06:25 PM. Reason: cleaning up sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I thought maybe putting her in a polyamorous relationship would make sense with Steve and someone else, given Marston himself.
    While it could work, I doubt it can do with the current leadership at DC, and the puritanism that seems to pervade their corporate culture. It'd also require the right writer, and would be a rather big whiplash for the depiction for Diana, who has been desexualised for too long.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])