Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by seaturkey View Post
    Um, when was Vulcan ever an X-man??
    His very origin is Xavier having made him an X-man to go on a failed mission to Krakoa, then hid that from everyone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    His very origin is Xavier having made him an X-man to go on a failed mission to Krakoa, then hid that from everyone.
    Ah, yea, forgot, my bad. But do we really consider a 1-time failed mission to count someone as a member? That's pretty thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Gold Team: Cyclops (because it’s Cyclops), Phoenix, Magneto, Nate Grey, Cable, Juggernaut, Magik, Legion, Vulcan, Box (and have him become Mother Box)

Blue Team: Whoever you want, really...? Gold Team prolly got this covered.
    In that case, putting Magneto on Blue Team. Because Magnets.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

darkseid is
    Roasted by minimum three different Phoenixes at once, yes.
    ..... roasted toast apparently.

Ah, yea, forgot, my bad. But do we really consider a 1-time failed mission to count someone as a member? That's pretty thin.
    It's his defining origin for basically everything about him as far as mentality and motivations, don't see why not.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Um, when was Vulcan ever an X-man??
    His whole arc came up because he was part of the Krakoa rescue team of X-Men, and got vanished for his troubles.

EDIT: Annnnnnd this was already answered. Oops.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Given the conditions of your thread, they'd each be fighting at full power. You can change that now of course, it's your thread, but otherwise "everyone at the strongest they've naturally been" would give three full Phoenix options. Rachel, Jean, and Quentin Quire. I forget off hand if there were other natural hosts of it that were X-people.
    Depends on if you want to count the Phoenix Five as Natural hosts.

And even if you don't Wolverine was once host to Phoenix in a time traveling Spider-man team-up storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

And even if you don't Wolverine was once host to Phoenix in a time traveling Spider-man team-up storyline.
    Didn’t Hope Summers get the full package as well? I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

Didnt Phoenix Logan fight King Thor in the waaay distant future?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

yep and then gave up the power to his hammer which means he is either dead or inside the all father's hammer whispering crankily to him.

BANNED

Ok guys, when I stated in the OP that Jean could tap the PF, it's because it's been written to literally be a part of Jean, they are one and the same, it's not some outside source for her. I'd argue that for other hosts it would still be considered an outside source, similar to Collossus getting the Juggy powerup. But I guess from the posts I dialed up too weak a version of DarkSied/army to be a close fight..../sigh.

Ok guys, when I stated in the OP that Jean could tap the PF, it's because it's been written to literally be a part of Jean, they are one and the same, it's not some outside source for her. I'd argue that for other hosts it would still be considered an outside source, similar to Collossus getting the Juggy powerup. But I guess from the posts I dialed up too weak a version of DarkSied/army to be a close fight..../sigh.
    Quire and Rachel are also in that whole "it's a part of me in some fashion" thing.