Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Speaking of Tyreek Hill , the police will not be charging him with any crime according to this. They don't know who is responsible between him or his girlfriend and can't proceed with this. As the prosecutor claimed it was frustrating as something happens with kids but they don't know who is responsible.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ild-abuse-case

Hill hasn't been in trouble since college and was a risk draft pick as he came to KC in the 5th rd. Now the Chiefs have a debate ahead on whether to pay Hill on his extension or not.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And, on top of that, Bosa is a stone fool to think that just because he deleted those moronic posts, they're gone for good, they're not, anyone can tell you that. Unfortunately, that punk figures to be no worse than the second pick in the Draft....where the Niners are, and I'm sure their fans already know about his idiocy. That's could wind up being a match made in hell.
    Unfortunately this is the NFL where talent trumps everything else.

Sadly due to work tonight I will not be able to do the usual NFL Draft play by play deal. So whoever does a thread dedicated to that good luck.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Sadly due to work tonight I will not be able to do the usual NFL Draft play by play deal. So whoever does a thread dedicated to that good luck.
    You needn't worry as there might be delays with tonight's first round. I only just learned this morning that the Draft is being held outdoors, like it was here in Philly back in 2017, but, unlike two years ago when the weather was almost picture perfect, conditions in Nashville could be anything but as forecasts are calling for a storm to sweep through the area either before or during the event, resulting in potential complications:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...her/ar-BBWgL5T
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Avengers: Endgame drops tonight, and this is a comic book forum.

Let's just say we'll do a recap at some point.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

CBS Sports' Joel Klatt is reporting the 3 hottest names he's hearing buzz about going into the draft are...

Dwayne Haskins (rumors are if the Bengals don't trade up to make sure they get the home town kid with someone, that the Raiders will take him at #4.)
    Devin Bush
    Josh Rosen (???)

Klatt goes on to intimate that Arizona is taking Kyler Murray at #1 overall, and then by the time the third pick has passed within that first half hour to 45 minutes of the draft, some other team will offer a deal to get Rosen. Rumors are now buzzing that it will become a race to not let him fall too far. New England will pull the trigger if they wait all night and no one else makes a deal. Someone might get antsy, like the Chargers at #28, who want to push that pick to Arizona and get Eli Manning's heir apparent.

But it's sounding like the Cardinals are going to get a high 2nd round pick at worst, and possibly a late 1st round pick for Rosen.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

I can try to do the play by play. I'm specifically not going to Endgame until tomorrow because of the draft.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Luckily, I despise the MCU so I have had zero interest in seeing Endgame, which means I can potentially fill in with the first round for each pick while I do my college assignments.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Miller View Post
    I can try to do the play by play. I'm specifically not going to Endgame until tomorrow because of the draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Luckily, I despise the MCU so I have had zero interest in seeing Endgame, which means I can potentially fill in with the first round for each pick while I do my college assignments.

Plan to go see Endgame the next weekend. Due to how stupid folks have became with ticket scalpers and insane lines. I'll wait the week and see it when its more calm.

A big thing to watch in this draft is what the Cardinals not only do with Rosen if they draft Murray but what they do now with Patrick Peterson. He made his demands for a trade days ago and is not happy. So now the Cardinals could be moving 2 players this draft possibly.

Well a day after Tyreek Hill's abuse allegation was seemingly ended , anyhow it seems that Hill's girlfriend has a tape where Hill admits to punching his son and using a belt. Then threatening her. This was leaked to a local news channel and now turned back to the cops. The Chiefs just learned of this as did the NFL. So its not over and KC will likely now look at drafting a WR to replace Hill since he's a fucking scum bag.

Hoping to see the Cardinals draft Murray and then trade Rosen to the Dolphins for a 3rd rd pick. That way the Dolphins can use their picks on the best lineman available as they have lineman needs on both sides of the ball.

Ray Hampton has won season tickets for 100 years basically to all Giants games. Given how bad that team can be ...dear lord does he want to torture himself ?

BANNED

One of my pet peeves is how whenever the draft rolls around, every pundit fancies himself a wise man for advocating that teams trade down rather than up. The only reason that trading down looks like a good idea is because usually the team that's trading up is the buyer and has to throw in something extra to make the deal work, if you had a high pick and were going around trying to find a team to unload it to, you would have a hard time getting good value for it.

The Pick is in......the analysts are bringing up that even though its insane to think a team would change direction franchise QB wise within a year....it makes sense to get Kingsbury the QB he wants for his system.

ITS KYLER MURRAY !

Murray is now a Cardinal and Rosen within a year is out !