Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'm shocked Nick Bosa didn't claim he was gonna go praise Donald Trump for his being selected so high. Given the outrage he's caused by his tweets etc.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Jesus Christ. There was a point this year where Chiefs fans must have thought they had a dynasty in the making with Mahomes emerging and Hill and Hunt being his weapons. Now it appears that stacked offense is wittled down and Mahomes will be asked to do a lot more carrying this year and during his career going forward

Quinnen Williams, DL to Jets
    Clelin Ferrel, EDGE to Raiders
    Devin White, LB to Bucs

So far, I think Tampa Bay wins.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'm shocked Nick Bosa didn't claim he was gonna go praise Donald Trump for his being selected so high. Given the outrage he's caused by his tweets etc.
    I’m guessing Bosa got the hint and decided to keep his right wing stupidity to himself. I suspect that won’t stop him from being an assclown which is what pretty much all Trumpanzees are.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Giants took QB Daniel Jones with the #6 pick.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Josh Allen is finally selected by Jacksonville.

On a side note, me and my brother will be heading down to Music City next month, so I'll be looking forward to exploring the city and checking out the brick layout downtown and the Goo-Goo Cluster factory (yeah the day I visit, there won't be classes, but the store will be open). Hopefully the weather won't be as shit as it is tonight.
    Last edited by GindyPosts; 04-25-2019 at 06:19 PM.

T.J. Hockenson has been selected by the Lions.

I mean... yay? It's a tight end, that's one hell of a reach, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Ray Hampton has won season tickets for 100 years basically to all Giants games. Given how bad that team can be ...dear lord does he want to torture himself ?
    Hey, on the plus side, he can now teach his children and grandchildren what it was like to see how devoid of life Eli Manning possesses in person.

Buffalo selects Ed Oliver, out of Houston.

Considering how the Bills needed to replace their defensive players, it's a pretty solid pick.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Hey, on the plus side, he can now teach his children and grandchildren what it was like to see how devoid of life Eli Manning possesses in person.
    I heard the second place prize was season tickets for 200 years. That’s all I got.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Jesus Christ. There was a point this year where Chiefs fans must have thought they had a dynasty in the making with Mahomes emerging and Hill and Hunt being his weapons. Now it appears that stacked offense is wittled down and Mahomes will be asked to do a lot more carrying this year and during his career going forward
    Speaking of Mahomes…

You know that "sure-fire" thing that has, what, 85-90% chance of happening, or whatever in God's name I originally spurted when I was talking about the Madden Curse many years ago (my autism showed then)? Chiefs fans are probably going to be superstitious nonetheless, even though 18 had Tom Brady (which was Tom Effing Brady) and 19 had Antonio Brown (who had an okay season, even had 15 TDs, but the way everything ended and how bitchy he got about the organization and Big Ben in particular is a lateral push).

What am I talking about? Oh... just worried about the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes after decades of looking for a decent QB.
    Last edited by GindyPosts; 04-25-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Denver trades to Pittsburgh and they select Devin Bush.

And the winner of "Worst-Dressed" if I was a fashion review snob (as of now) goes to...

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Just like being a Colts fan.

Jonah Williams has been drafted by Cincinnati.

The pick is in... and my local affiliate is showing car ads in between tornado warning interruptions.

Green Bay selects Rashan Gary out of Michigan. Guy didn't meet expectations in college, but it's freaking Jim Harbaugh's Michigan.

My brother will probably grow to like him if he develops in the new system.

They keep cutting to Dwayne Haskins, but I feel like Haskins is going to tumble into the 20s or even out of the first round.