Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

New England selects N'Keal Harry out of Arizona State.

Holy crap, they be adopting the late 2000s Colts strategy of picking WRs just cause.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Baltimore trades to Philadelphia, who selects Andre Dillard.

Philly's happy now, but let's see their attitudes change in a season or two.
    Don't see why. Dillard was rated one of the top offensive linemen in the draft, and the Birds need help there.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Holy crap, they be adopting the late 2000s Colts strategy of picking WRs just cause.
    They were smart to get N'Keal Harry at #32, because I'd bet you a mortgage payment Arizona was going to take him at #33 if they hadn't.

On the upside, this means the Cardinals can snag Greedy Williams, LSU CB tomorrow to play opposite Patrick Peterson going forward.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Clelin Ferrel, EDGE to Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Giants took QB Daniel Jones with the #6 pick.
    The only reason the Raiders aren't getting mocked more for their #4 selection is how bad the Giants are getting mocked for taking what most had as the fourth highest rated QB at the sixth overall position. Like, nobody took Drew Lock, the third rated QB in the first round. The Giants picked at #17, as well. They could have taken any of those top rated defensive players still on the board, and taken Jones 11 picks later.

Baffling. Absolutely baffling.

I'd love to see KC hoist a Lombardi Trophy... but seriously, f*** Tyreek Hill. In the audio, he makes no denial of punching his 3 year old son in the chest, and responds to his fiancée telling him that his son is terrified of him by saying, "You should be terrified of me, too."

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I'd love to see KC hoist a Lombardi Trophy... but seriously, f*** Tyreek Hill. In the audio, he makes no denial of punching his 3 year old son in the chest, and responds to his fiancée telling him that his son is terrified of him by saying, "You should be terrified of me, too."
    If the Chiefs don't jettison Hill like they had Kareem Hunt, they'll be catching hell for keeping that scumbag around. Proper jurisprudence notwithstanding, I don't see where Kansas City has a choice, they'll have to get rid of Hill.

Extraordinary Member

WR is far and away their biggest need and they got one of the best ones in the draft who was 100% going to be taken by Arizona with the next pick. Pretty much everyone knew they were going WR if there were any top prospects there at 32.

Extraordinary Member

If the Chiefs don't jettison Hill like they had Kareem Hunt, they'll be catching hell for keeping that scumbag around. Proper jurisprudence notwithstanding, I don't see where Kansas City has a choice, they'll have to get rid of Hill.
    The issue is KC will do the right thing and then some scumbags like the Browns will reward that player with a huge contract and people won’t complain

Indianapolis trades the 26th pick with Washington. The Colts better have fleeced the Snyders with a future pick.

EDIT: 2nd round pick tomorrow and a 2nd round next year.
    OK then, couldn't stay up.

I stand with Chris Ballard.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

You could've used the Lions as an example of that too.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    The issue is KC will do the right thing and then some scumbags like the Browns will reward that player with a huge contract and people won’t complain

EXACTLY ....and well KC is cursed basically. Look what happened within a span of a year. Kareem Hunt is proven to be a liar (and he would have likely been suspended a year by KC had he told the truth ...him lying over kicking the woman is what led to KC releasing him. He told them he didn't...) . Hill may end up taking an Adrian Peterson suspension. Remember , Peterson claimed he used the belt on his son and the Vikings gave him a 1 year suspension.

Now no idea what happens with Tyreek Hill. But it places KC in a spot. They likely will now have to possibly trade up for D.K Metcalf in the 2nd rd to get a WR.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    You could've used the Lions as an example of that too.
    I would've gone with Detroit, but honestly, the end of the Bill Polian era resonates with me more due to remembering how much we needed to fill on needs, and they kept drafting "the best available player".

Then Ryan Grigson came along and it was proven an orangutan could draft better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    When you got an owner who's done shady dealings in his truck stop operations, of course he's going to look the other way on the player being a scumbag.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well not only is Peterson angry with the Cardinals ...so is Josh Rosen. According to reports Rosen is angry at the Cardinals for this entire process as he was given no assurances he would be replaced or anything leading into this draft. Miami is a likely contender and they aren't racing to make a trade for Rosen as they aren't gonna give much for him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.