Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Black Hammer, Hellboy and The Umbrella Academy are must-reads in my humble opinion.
    Gideon Falls, Immortal Hulk, The Wicked + The Divine, Die, Batman, Paper Girls, Saga, The Walking Dead, Black Hammer, Man-Eaters, Outcast, Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, The Empty Man, She Could Fly, B.P.R.D., Ice Cream Man, Hex Wives, Sparrowhawk, Oblivion Song, Redlands, Umbrella Academy, Monstress, Jook Joint, The Seeds

Another vote for Black Hammer, which I just started reading. It's glorious.

I'll also put in another word for the Valiant Comics universe, most especially Joshua Dysart's Harbinger and its direct sequel Imperium (which have been completed but are easily found in trade paperback). Together one of the most underrated runs in all of comics - brilliant stuff operating on an emotional and intellectual and political level so far above most superhero fare. The follow-up work by other writers, like Generation Zero and Harbinger Renegade, has been a little disappointing in comparison. But Dysart is back to write another six-part miniseries, The Life and Death of Toyo Harada, which is launching on March 13.

Robert Venditti's X-O Manowar run was really fun and satisfying as well (I haven't read the more recent Matt Kindt run). Matt Kindt's Ninjak was a blast, too.