Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Carnage rulez: Carnage appreciation 2019

Well Looks Like We Really are headed towards Maximum Carnage 2. He’s reuniting the Old Gang in April:
    F38BF915-B6BE-4D5C-B8C8-46DBB6672B41.jpg
    SHRIEK, DEMO GOBLIN AND DOUPLEGANGER ARE BACK.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I saw that cover about a day ago and it looks amazing, I'm super excited for this entire arc.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

My favorite Carnage story is The Spawn of Venom! Saga
    carnage1.jpgcarnage2.jpgcarnage3.jpg

Carnage's first arc is awesome. It really has this stark, isolated feel to it in the final two issues that really brings out just how bad the situation is.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Spider-Man - 2004 =

That's a pretty complete description, though I'm wondering why a picture of Ultimate Carnage was used instead of the 616 version that the handbook was talking about.

from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition No. 29 (April 1993) =

from Marvel Fact Files #10 (2013)

Amazing Member

Just wanted to sign in as a huge Carnage fan.

Amazing Member

Just read through the Carnage 16 issue series & Web Of Venom Carnage Born.

Where can I read what happens to Carnage between these 2 story lines to fill in the blanks?

BANNED

New Carnage trade collection coming in September. Will include Ben Reily's stint with the symbiote as well as "Go Down Swinging"

Spider-Man: The Many Hosts of Carnage collects a bunch of Carnage series over the years for September, 480 pages worth.

Serial killer Cletus Kasady isn’t the only one to bond with Venom’s sadistic offspring, Carnage! In fact, there’s a whole host of hosts – and they’re all here! First, Jonah’s son John Jameson succumbs to the symbiote, until Ben Reilly offers a more tempting meal – becoming Spider-Carnage! But the cosmic Silver Surfer may prove the most appetizing host yet! Dr. Tanis Nieves takes a turn, then joins the fight against Kasady when he transforms a whole town into Carnage, U.S.A.! Even the Avengers fall prey to symbiosis – but who will be the Superior Carnage? Karl Malus? The Wizard? Or Norman Osborn, whose perverse partnership transforms him into the Red Goblin! Collecting: Amazing Spider-Man (1963) 361, 410, 431; Spider-Man (1990) 67; Spectacular Spider-Man (1976) 233; Carnage (2010) 3; Carnage USA 1-5; Superior Carnage 3-5, Annual 1; Amazing Spider-Man (2015) 798-800
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...ons-80-for-80/

I'm so glad OG Carnage has returned as a force to fear. Red Goblin was fun while he lasted by there is only one Carnage.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Amazing Member

Just ordered the Carnage with Tendrils Funko Pop. So excited.

What video game apperances beyond Maximum Carnage has Carnage made?

Quote Originally Posted by Valcrist View Post
    Just ordered the Carnage with Tendrils Funko Pop. So excited.

What video game apperances beyond Maximum Carnage has Carnage made?
    Um......well....I think he makes a cameo in Separation Anxiety. He shows up in Spider-Man, the PS1 game released in 2000. That.....holy ****, I think that's it. Ultimate Carnage shows up in the Ultimate Spider-Man game, but that wasn't Cletus.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Um......well....I think he makes a cameo in Separation Anxiety. He shows up in Spider-Man, the PS1 game released in 2000. That.....holy ****, I think that's it. Ultimate Carnage shows up in the Ultimate Spider-Man game, but that wasn't Cletus.
    I'd also include The Amazing Spider-Man 2 video game tie-in, which took the opportunity to resolve the plotline of finding Uncle Ben's killer that was dropped by the movie proper . . . by having said killer be killed by Cletus, who dubbed himself the Carnage Killer. Of course, this moniker was later shortened to "Carnage" when he bonded with the Venom symbiote bioengineered by Oscorp to save Norman Osborn from dying of the genetic disease that plagued him and his son Harry.
    The spider is always on the hunt.