Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm not sure about Ms. Marvel... not really a fan of hers, however I've long said Marvel NEEDS a team up book like this. New team ups every month attached to a popular character are how a lot of unknown characters got some fans back in the day. Spider-man or Thing teamed up with Captain Britain or howard the duck or silver surfer... really helps branch people out from their comfort zones and introduces them to new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I'm not sure about Ms. Marvel... not really a fan of hers, however I've long said Marvel NEEDS a team up book like this. New team ups every month attached to a popular character are how a lot of unknown characters got some fans back in the day. Spider-man or Thing teamed up with Captain Britain or howard the duck or silver surfer... really helps branch people out from their comfort zones and introduces them to new stuff.
    Alternatively, there's the risk of the book just clinging to other flagship characters, which is exactly the trap that the new MCP is falling into.

ANYWAY KAMALA NEEDS TO TEAM UP WITH WOODGOD, WHO'S WITH ME?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Alternatively, there's the risk of the book just clinging to other flagship characters, which is exactly the trap that the new MCP is falling into.

ANYWAY KAMALA NEEDS TO TEAM UP WITH WOODGOD, WHO'S WITH ME?
    I still hold out hope for MCP - next issue has Gorilla-Man, after all.

Team her up with wally the wizard! That would be a odd team-up no one saw coming! Add some oddball team ups like that!

Also this would be a great book to bring back the female yellowjacket. Would love to see the outlaws return as well. They were the original thunderbolts.

Isn't Rita dead? Anyway, as a Pym adjacent character, I'd think Unstoppable Wasp would be a better place for her.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

kudos for passing the torch. who knows whether this will last 150 issues (probably not, nowadays?), but if Ms. Marvel can be the 'everyhero' character for the 21st century now, it's not such bad thing.

I just wonder how much travel will be involved with the series. She's still in high school, and Pete was grown when MTU begain-- various issues took place with him being stuck overnight, or far away from New York, and even off-Earth, for extended periods. That's not going to fly with Kamala's situation.. well, not without drastic consequences.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

I hope it's a Spider-Man team up book honestly.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Marvel Team-Up is written in Kamala's logo font. There's no denying it - she's the star of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I just wonder how much travel will be involved with the series. She's still in high school, and Pete was grown when MTU begain-- various issues took place with him being stuck overnight, or far away from New York, and even off-Earth, for extended periods. That's not going to fly with Kamala's situation.. well, not without drastic consequences.
    Kamala has access to the Champions Mobile Bunker, remember. Which has sleeping quarters and can travel across the world and get you home for teatime if need be. I don't think there'll be any major issues unless she ends up away from 616 completely (for example, a Spider-Gwen team-up).
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-26-2019 at 07:11 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Team her up with wally the wizard! That would be a odd team-up no one saw coming! Add some oddball team ups like that!
    Really?

I'm also assuming you'd want Planet Terry as well?

Or Top Dog?