Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The site I linked to beat them by a good 20 minutes, though some images were missing at first.

West Coast Avengers and Runaways both sound like they might be finales.
    This can't be the last issue of Runaways since this would only be Part 2 of the next arc. There will most likely be at the very least another 4 issues.

West Coast Avengers is possible, though I think if this is the end, there will be another issue or two left so they can fit a trade.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Just Daredevil #4 for me.

Big month for me. Here goes. I'll be getting:
    War of the Realms #1 and #2
    Avengers #18
    War of the Realms: Punisher #1
    Avengers--Edge of Infinity #1
    Spider-Man: Far from Home Prelude#2
    Tony Stark: Iron Man #11
    The Punisher #10
    Tony Stark, Iron Man vol. 2--Stark Realities TPB
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-22-2019 at 02:55 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

ASM
    Daredevil
    Immortal Hulk
    Venom
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Meet the Skrulls
    The Avengers

Undecided when it comes to FF.

Avengers #18
    Avengers: No Road Home #8-10
    Guardians of the Galaxy #4
    War of the Realms #1-2

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

Pardon my ignorance but when do they announce the actual release dates for the issues?
    Baby Thanos

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

I'm only gonna get Immortal Hulk #16 and maybe that Thanos mini collection by Starlin.

Hoo boy- between war of the realms, and amazing spider man quadruple shipping, this is gonna be an expensive month for me. Maybe some books will have to be dropped. Miles morales and champions are looking kind of iffy right now, and fantastic four is chopped. Hey! That rhymes!��
    Oh yeah- i thought rick jones died years ago. Why is the immortal hulk looking into it now?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Definitely:
    Avengers 18 - I'm hoping I can follow this without reading the event.
    Invaders 4 - I'll at least finish out the trade.
    West Coast Avengers 10 - Hopefully it doesn't mean the end of the team, this is a fun book.
    Captain Marvel 4 - Kelly Thompson writing Carol and Rogue in the same issue? Sign me up.
    Black Panther 11 - I wonder if this will resolve the main plot and issue 12 wraps things up.
    Daredevil 4 - Solicits Schmolicits.

Maybe:
    War of the Realms 1 & 2 - I'll probably cave since I'm assuming I'll need it to understand Avengers and because Daredevil is in it, but I haven't been following this story.
    War of the Realms: War Scrolls 1 - Damn it!
    Marvel Comics Presents 4 - Honestly, I'm curious what the "& More" is. Daniel Kibblesmith has been really good so far.
    Marvel Rising 2 - I liked the last series and Morgan Le Fay is fun.

Random Thoughts:
    Did Unbeatable Squirrel Girl have other tie ins before?
    Holy crap, polybags are back!
    Is this the first we're hearing about Marvel Team-Up being back?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

MTU was only announced this morning, in the Chicago Tribune.

Rick Jones died during Secret Empire, about 18 months ago - and Banner was dead at the time, though Hulk's new immortal nature was hinted at with a brief resurrection as a Hydra pawn. There wasn't anything he could do about it before now.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Maybe:
    War of the Realms 1 & 2 - I'll probably cave since I'm assuming I'll need it to understand Avengers and because Daredevil is in it, but I haven't been following this story.
    War of the Realms: War Scrolls 1 - Damn it!
    Marvel Comics Presents 4 - Honestly, I'm curious what the "& More" is. Daniel Kibblesmith has been really good so far.
    Marvel Rising 2 - I liked the last series and Morgan Le Fay is fun.

Random Thoughts:
    Did Unbeatable Squirrel Girl have other tie ins before?
    Holy crap, polybags are back!
    Is this the first we're hearing about Marvel Team-Up being back?
    Why is Miles in this when the black guy in that group is suppose to be Patriot?

If they wanted Miles why not use him in the toyline & marketing instead of Patriot-who has a shirt and figure.

They can't get mad if no cares for Falcon's kid if they leave him out of this stuff.

I think this month would have started my subscriptions so Miles & Iron Heart for the next 12 months for me.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Runaways #20, and Journey Into Mystery for me.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Why is Miles in this when the black guy in that group is suppose to be Patriot?

If they wanted Miles why not use him in the toyline & marketing instead of Patriot-who has a shirt and figure.

They can't get mad if no cares for Falcon's kid if they leave him out of this stuff.
    He's actually being used in Spider-Gwen's place, because it's in comics continuity and the mainstream Spider-Gwen is AU.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

How come they're releasing an issue from the Gatherers Saga for Endgame catch up? Hmmmm...

The only thing I'm getting is this:

FANTASTIC FOUR: BEHOLD... GALACTUS! TPB

Written by STAN LEE & JOHN BYRNE

Penciled by JACK KIRBY, JOHN BUSCEMA & JOHN BYRNE

Cover by ALEX ROSS

The Fantastic Four take on Galactus in a quartet of action-packed epics! First, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby introduce the World-Eater and his enigmatic herald, the Silver Surfer, as they come for Earth in one of the greatest comic book sagas ever told! Next, Stan and Jack bring big G back -- but what does he want this time? The answer lies in a dangerous and deadly shrunken realm! John Buscema's powerful pencils illustrate the arrival of new herald Gabriel the Air-Walker, signaling doom for the human race! Then, John Byrne takes over as Terrax leads the Devourer back to Earth -- and the entire Marvel Universe pitches in to help the FF save the planet from becoming his next meal! With classic art by top-flight creators, Galactus has never looked this good! COLLECTING: FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #48-50, #120-123, #242-244.

3 of my favorite FF stories.