Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Only Uncanny for me

For me, it was Uncanny and X-force.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Not so far, but people like jumping the gun. I doubt that won't at least happen at the same time of Bloblocke. Isn't it supposed to be a book where each member has a POV issue like The Black Order?
    It's not like the mnority allegory doesn't often ignore its minority.

whatever is the LGBT I hope they also get a cover

BANNED

I'm honestly very invested in Uncanny, Nightcrawler and X-Tremists. My favorite thing after Bloblocke is the Uncanny solicit. People going after Scott for supposedly creating another hit-squad and his goal is precisely preventing a hit-squad from getting in their heroic antics. I'm happily sipping my tea with this added context.
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 01-22-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I'm honestly very invested in Uncanny, Nightcrawler and X-Tremists. My favorite thing after Bloblocke is the Uncanny solicit. Fans of she-who-shall-not-be-named-bc-it's-bashing going after Scott for supposedly creating another hit-squad and his goal is precisely preventing a hit-squad from getting in their heroic antics. I'm happily sipping my tea with this added context.
    It makes me wonder if the ending of the AU is everyone getting together in the name of love in order to defeat Nate? Also, your positivity is making me feel more optimistic.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    For me, it was Uncanny and X-force.
    Same. Actually happy to see Stryfe again. Hope he kills Kid Cable.

I’ll also check out Major X too I suppose.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Same. Actually happy to see Stryfe again. Hope he kills Kid Cable.
    Don't lose hope. Twink Cable probably will grow back into Beef Cable. It may just take a while. Hell, with time travel they could age him up at any time.

But I feel your pain. Nothing worse than having to sit through garbage with favs. while hoping for something good again.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 01-22-2019 at 06:00 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    It makes me wonder if the ending of the AU is everyone getting together in the name of love in order to defeat Nate? Also, your positivity is making me feel more optimistic.
    I think either Nate pops back on Earth to be defeated orrr he's defeated in the Omega issue. But yeah, power of lov3 will save everyone no matter the outcome.

Also, I'm happy to help you feel positive, man. I had a really bad day, particularly stressful at work, so I'm trying to project the opposite on the internet for now

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I think either Nate pops back on Earth to be defeated orrr he's defeated in the Omega issue. But yeah, power of lov3 will save everyone no matter the outcome.

Also, I'm happy to help you feel positive, man. I had a really bad day, particularly stressful at work, so I'm trying to project the opposite on the internet for now
    Haha, power of love.

Yeah, sorry to hear that man. Hope things improve for you.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Awww don't feel bad.
    You sound like a good and hard working person, so please don't give up and smile.
    Things can always get better

Uncanny and that is all. It feels like the x men books are more of a joke this days.

Hope the rest of the day gets better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The forbidden love thing isn’t being handled by some straight person, the writer is bi so I’m sure this will be handled well.
    Exactly why I was expecting something else to get the hype this is getting. This would have been a great opportunity.

Uncanny, X-Force, Infinity Watch: Wolverine, X-23 and War of the Realms Uncanny are what I’m getting. Avoiding Age of X-Man like the plague.

Looks like a solid month. I have high hopes for Major X. I think he has the potential to be something special at a time when the X-books need that. Really liking what I'm seeing with Uncanny X-men so far with the return of Cyclops. I think that bodes well for an eventual reunion later this year.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.