Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

A alternate U i think is a good place to have relationships between characters that do not occur in the 616. I would like to see a Mystique with a Destiny that did not die on Muir Island and see them in a relationship in this AU.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    A team that has three queer characters in a world where love is banned... and we get Psylocke and Blob?

Archiving this for the next time someone says queer characters are "forced"
    I’m not a fan of them having made Bobby gay and really don’t care about Age of X-Man and even I’m suprised they didn’t take this as a chance to pair up Iceman and Northstar. I mean, the pieces are laid out so perfectly and yet they go with possibly the crack pairing to end all crack pairings.

Leah knows that there are several LGBTQ on her team. She was bragging about it a few months ago. And how Psylocke is definitely bi.

Why would there be just one romance in a book whose theme is love is forbidden .

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Leah knows that there are several LGBTQ on her team. She was bragging about it a few months ago. And how Psylocke is definitely bi.
    I love Leah, but she seems borderline manic at the moment about what she's writing.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I’m not a fan of them having made Bobby gay and really don’t care about Age of X-Man and even I’m suprised they didn’t take this as a chance to pair up Iceman and Northstar. I mean, the pieces are laid out so perfectly and yet they go with possibly the crack pairing to end all crack pairings.
    Well, I feel that if they were to do one only for it to be concluded by the end of the series, they might still receive lots of hate. It's a no win situation. Although, yeah, I guess Iceman and Northstar would've made sense.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Well, I feel that if they were to do one only for it to be concluded by the end of the series, they might still receive lots of hate. It's a no win situation. Although, yeah, I guess Iceman and Northstar would've made sense.
    I dunno. I mean even if it is only temporary, if you’ve got a blank canvas with an AU, you might as well give the people what they’ve been asking for. Not like you’ve got anything to really lose given it’s a world with history of its own.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    They're similar, but I wouldn't say the new look is the same as the classic tankini, her legs and arms are covered, if anything it looks like a combination of the two costumes.
    I was getting confused by this conversation because you guys kept saying ‘tankini’ which is a real thing and something that betsy definitely never wore, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by sublimeclown View Post
    The only proper way to pronounce MLF is milf.
    ...okay, i’m glad i’m not the only one who thought that... ;P

Ultimate Member

I dunno. I mean even if it is only temporary, if you’ve got a blank canvas with an AU, you might as well give the people what they’ve been asking for. Not like you’ve got anything to really lose given it’s a world with history of its own.
    Maybe almost all of the relationships in AoX end when it does so the writers are free to do whatever they want, of course then some fans will want specific relationships to continue if it happen even though the X-character involved would be entirely different in the 616 verse than they were in the AoX verse...

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    I was getting confused by this conversation because you guys kept saying ‘tankini’ which is a real thing and something that betsy definitely never wore, lol...

...okay, i’m glad i’m not the only one who thought that... ;P
    Make that 3 lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I'm buying Uncanny X-men, Wolverine and the Infinity Watch, Hulkverines, X-Force, Dead Man Logan and Major X. I want more but with them publishing 15 titles and a few of the multiple times a month that would cost too much. That's close to 70 bucks.

Has it been confirmed that Iceman and Northstar are definitely not a thing in this universe?
    Why is everyone leaping to conclusions without having read any of it yet?

Yeah it's Leah writing, so sure there'll be some Gay Drama™ in the series somehow. Plus an AU setting is exactly the opportunity for things like Bloblocke to happen, it's good fun

Nothing worthy of note.

Probably only Uncanny, X-23 and Prisoner X.

X-TREMISTS # 3 almost killed me from laughing so much.

Infinity Wacth, Dead Man Logan and Uncanny for me. Maybe X-23 too.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    Has it been confirmed that Iceman and Northstar are definitely not a thing in this universe?
    Why is everyone leaping to conclusions without having read any of it yet?
    Not so far, but people like jumping the gun. I doubt that won't at least happen at the same time of Bloblocke. Isn't it supposed to be a book where each member has a POV issue like The Black Order?