Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Has anyone considered that maybe Fred is the way he is because he's huge? Imagine your mutant power kicking in, during puberty, and having everyone making fun of you not only because you're a mutant, but also because you're fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Has anyone considered that maybe Fred is the way he is because he's huge? Imagine your mutant power kicking in, during puberty, and having everyone making fun of you not only because you're a mutant, but also because you're fat.
    Isn't that his backstory? Normal humans treated him like crap for being overweight and being a mutant, so he joined Magneto to get revenge?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Isn't that his backstory? Normal humans treated him like crap for being overweight and being a mutant, so he joined Magneto to get revenge?
    Probably. If somebody hasn't retconned it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Psylocke and Blob are so random and unexpected that Im actually open to it
    Me too...specially because is in a alternate reality. In the "real" world I wouldn't like it because I really dislike his personality. But maybe he's better in this.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Amazing Member

Beauty and the obese

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Hard to get a sense of Betsy's taste tbh. What kind of music would a british aristocrat model turned japanese culture appropriator listen to?

Oh you meant in music. I thought Brits only drank tea and played cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Me too...specially because is in a alternate reality. In the "real" world I wouldn't like it because I really dislike his personality. But maybe he's better in this.
    To be fair, Fred is one of the nice ones. He's only a complete monster when Liefield has him.

Quote Originally Posted by mutants4life View Post
    Beauty and the obese
    lol
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 01-23-2019 at 05:55 AM.

BANNED

Meatloaf "Anything for love....but I won't do that"

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    People are laughing and ridiculing the pairing of Psylocke and Blob and I don’t understand why. Because he’s fat? Are people not allowed to fall for fat people?
    There’s not been a word of dialogue read in this universe yet, so how can anyone judge him on appearance alone?
    For me it's the fact that she's been put back into her own body, ended things with Warren and this is the time she should be on her own figuring out who she is and who she wants to be...she doesn't need to be with yet another man. There are plenty of other women that are rarely put in relationships in the Xmen, but Psylocke seems to always HAVE to be paired with someone...Archangel, Thunderbird, Fantomex...leave her alone.

This seems like it was done as a childish joke and it's being done to a character that's been put through hell. There are a lot of other stories they could've explored with Psylocke and this isn't one that needed to be told.

Both Blob & Glob-Herman are being focused on, but it really comes off as more like a joke and not done respectfully. Marvel and the Xoffice has NOT been pushing quality for the past few years and after the **** up that was Uncanny's lead into this Age ofX I really don't have any faith that it will be good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Meatloaf "Anything for love....but I won't do that"

For me it's the fact that she's been put back into her own body, ended things with Warren and this is the time she should be on her own figuring out who she is and who she wants to be...she doesn't need to be with yet another man. There are plenty of other women that are rarely put in relationships in the Xmen, but Psylocke seems to always HAVE to be paired with someone...Archangel, Thunderbird, Fantomex...leave her alone.

This seems like it was done as a childish joke and it's being done to a character that's been put through hell. There are a lot of other stories they could've explored with Psylocke and this isn't one that needed to be told.

Both Blob & Glob-Herman are being focused on, but it really comes off as more like a joke and not done respectfully. Marvel and the Xoffice has NOT been pushing quality for the past few years and after the **** up that was Uncanny's lead into this Age ofX I really don't have any faith that it will be good at all.
    Maybe finally make her Bisexual

So everyone that get bullied will transform into a terrible person?

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

I'm all outta Blove, I'm so lost without you...

BANNED

I'm tired of the troupe of villains turning into good guys. The X-office is thinning the heard of all the classic irredeemable villains. Some people are just terrible and most people are assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Maybe finally make her Bisexual
    So everyone that get bullied will transform into a terrible person?
    They have in Uncanny X-force she slept with the female version of Fantomex.

and if that were the case ALL mutants would be terrible people/villains.

I wonder if it's a slight red herring. Betsy and Bobby are approved to be together, but Bobby is in an affair with JP and Betsy is in one with Blob.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Ultimate Member

I'm tired of the troupe of villains turning into good guys. The X-office is thinning the heard of all the classic irredeemable villains. Some people are just terrible and most people are assholes.

They have in Uncanny X-force she slept with the female version of Fantomex.

and if that were the case ALL mutants would be terrible people/villains.
    It doesn't make her bi...or maybe Blob is just a bad guy from start to finish...

I'm tired of the troupe of villains turning into good guys.
    Good. Guess you don't mind Emma turning back to a villian.

Leah Williams has a playlist for Blobsy:

https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/...15758314504193

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Leah Williams has a playlist for Blobsy:

https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/...15758314504193
    She gets it.