Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Doesn't that just make him a WAY better version of Shaw? Like with that power set he shouldn't lose any fight.
    Kinetic energy is suppose to be the hardest for Bishop to absorb and reuse. This is why if someone came up behind him and clocked him on the head he would/could still potentially pass out depending on the object and the force of the blow. His body/power only takes a little bit from kinetic blows to convert that energy into power he can use.

So depending on how you look at it ....it makes him even with Shaw. Shaw powers allows him to absorb all forms of kinetic energy at all times with his consequence being overloading/fatigue. So it would take something like being hit with a mountain while unaware to knock him out in one hit. But the difference being other forms of energy that are not purely kinetic can weaken him. Like cold temperature to slow him down. Psychic bast, and so on. While Bishop on the other hand could use those energy sources better to convert into his own power.

Hope that helps. Tried to explain as best I could while keeping it brief. But I can go into more detail/examples if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    As with every character over the years they keep on adding and adding to their abilities Bishop is no exception. It doesn't make him better version Shaw because kinetic stuff isn't natural or easy for him to do. It is more like he is desperate can do it or trump card he can use that people doesn't realize he can do. I see it as tool for writer/s to use so Bishop isn't ever "useless" in a story.
    His powers don't work that way. Bishops absorption is almost entirely passive. He can not decide which energy to absorb and which not to while being hit with them.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 05-27-2019 at 06:52 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Bishop is getting added to the mobile game Marvel Future Fight in the next update!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Bishop is getting added to the mobile game Marvel Future Fight in the next update!

That's a badass art work of him.

Finally he's getting more some long overdue exposure. In light of the amount of books he's been in this past year and last l, I think it's finally safe to say he's leaving limbo behind.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Wow, that is some really cool art.
    Make Good Art

Bishop looking good

Jubilee so cute tho

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi_9AdGD9TU

And the trailer with a few clips of him in action. He looks great.

It's a fun game too. I've been playing for over a year (possibly close to two) and there are a ton of fun mutants in the game. It's not 100% F2P friendly, but for many characters you can get just by playing normally or be saving up the in game currency for what you want or just spent $5-10 every once and a while to get a boost when you know an update like today's is coming. Like for myself I'm 100% a mutant fan over other Marvel properties so I just stockpile any bonuses and currency for mutant updates.

Good news for Bishop fans: he is the D-Rift character for the update. Iceman got the paywall experience. Jubilee is X-Genes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Good news for Bishop fans: he is the D-Rift character for the update. Iceman got the paywall experience. Jubilee is X-Genes only.
    Great news and bad news.

RIP Iceman(really most of us will but him anyways lol).

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Great news and bad news.

RIP Iceman(really most of us will but him anyways lol).
    Emma was the first one they paywalled after Adam Warlock. I still bought it three times to have a Tier-2 Level 70.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Now i gotta check this game out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Now i gotta check this game out.
    It's pretty repetitive but fun. Best part of the game for me is if you ever wanted to stand in the shoes of your favorite hero on the fly you can for a little bit then continue your day.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    It's pretty repetitive but fun. Best part of the game for me is if you ever wanted to stand in the shoes of your favorite hero on the fly you can for a little bit then continue your day.
    I was a player of Marvel Heroes on the PC, and this scratched that itch once the game was shut down. Some of the animations are nearly identical IMO as well. But yes, it can be repetitive, but easy to remain F2P if you just spend a few minutes a day grinding for your daily rewards. They can be VERY generous with bonuses and random freebies too, which alone is worth the daily log in.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I was a player of Marvel Heroes on the PC, and this scratched that itch once the game was shut down. Some of the animations are nearly identical IMO as well. But yes, it can be repetitive, but easy to remain F2P if you just spend a few minutes a day grinding for your daily rewards. They can be VERY generous with bonuses and random freebies too, which alone is worth the daily log in.
    Yes, I agree with all of this. I never pay and still have a great time.

The characters that cost money I just save up in-game points and get it later

Every time I try forgetting about Bean, Ayala reminds me that they were really adorable together