Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 66
  1. #31
    Mighty Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Ugly Arizona
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    This is Lucas’s best look to date...

    Attachment 81981
    I won't lie, I did like the whole demon bear time stranded Bishop.

  2. #32
    Incredible Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    657

    Default

    Gonna be honest besides the original costume my favorite look for Bishop was the X-treme costume.

  3. #33
    Focused Totality Psycwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Cavern X
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Poncho with dreads and Uncanny X-Force are my favorite looks from him. Which is weird cause I prefer my Bishop with a bald head but those designs are just too good.

    B: The Last X-Man/CC's Xtreme/District X/Disassembled are probably my favorite incarnations. The writers have been doing a really good job of building his stock back up. Prisoner X has been a treat.

  4. #34
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post




    Bishop got some really cool moments in TAS even though he wasn't on the main cast.

    Bishop from Tas is so Thicc

  5. #35
    Mighty Member Killerbee911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,683

    Default





    I think dreads end being the best look for him

  6. #36
    Incredible Member dkrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    This is Lucas’s best look to date...

    Attachment 81981
    Yes, definitely agree! This version is #1 and the original is now #2. This man deserves so much more weight in the current books. It gets tiresome to see the same four X-Men are given all push in some kind of sickening writers circle-jerk orgy. My hope is that Hickman will keep his current momentum from the Prisoner-x book going.
    Last edited by dkrook; 05-05-2019 at 07:33 PM.

  7. #37
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    I can’t with anything from the terrible hope story:/ I like the dreads look, but like the x-treme costume also the district x design.

  8. #38
    Mighty Member Killerbee911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Anyways :Fun facts about Bishop powers


    -Bishop has the ability to determine his exact location at all times. So if he is alternate reality like Age of X-man :Prisoner X eventually his body lets him know something is off

    -Bishop can absorb multiple forms of energy including Psionic,Magic and Kinetic. Which means Bishop can hit himself and create and energy blast

    -Bishop can do more with energy absorb than just shoot concessive blast. Bishop can use energy absorb to increase his speed, strength, and healing. basically Bishop can run around being a mini hulk instead of canon
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 05-06-2019 at 02:49 PM.

  9. #39
    Mighty Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Ugly Arizona
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Anyways :Fun facts about Bishop powers


    -Bishop has the ability to determine his exact location at all times. So if he is alternate reality like Age of X-man :Prisoner X eventually his body lets him know something is off

    -Bishop can absorb multiple forms of energy including Psionic,Magic and Kinetic. Which means Bishop can hit himself and create and energy blast

    -Bishop can do more with energy absorb than just shoot concessive blast. Bishop can use energy absorb to increase his speed, strength, and healing. basically Bishop can run around being a mini hulk instead of canon
    Yeah, I really hope another writer goes into more detail with Bishops powers. It covers so much more than just absorb and shoot.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 05-06-2019 at 02:49 PM.

  10. #40
    Mighty Member Killerbee911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Yeah, I really hope another writer goes into more detail with Bishops powers. It covers so much more than just absorb and shoot.
    Yes they should real touch other parts of his absorbing energy they are many cool applications they can go with it. I am just happy that they let him absorb Kinetic energy now they don't have the excuse for him not using his powers anymore he can hit himself and create concussive beams.

  11. #41
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8,032

    Default

    Well I thought it was impressive.


  12. #42
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Anyways :Fun facts about Bishop powers


    -Bishop has the ability to determine his exact location at all times. So if he is alternate reality like Age of X-man :Prisoner X eventually his body lets him know something is off

    -Bishop can absorb multiple forms of energy including Psionic,Magic and Kinetic. Which means Bishop can hit himself and create and energy blast

    -Bishop can do more with energy absorb than just shoot concessive blast. Bishop can use energy absorb to increase his speed, strength, and healing. basically Bishop can run around being a mini hulk instead of canon
    Doesn't that just make him a WAY better version of Shaw? Like with that power set he shouldn't lose any fight.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  13. #43
    Mighty Member Killerbee911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Doesn't that just make him a WAY better version of Shaw? Like with that power set he shouldn't lose any fight.
    As with every character over the years they keep on adding and adding to their abilities Bishop is no exception. It doesn't make him better version Shaw because kinetic stuff isn't natural or easy for him to do. It is more like he is desperate can do it or trump card he can use that people doesn't realize he can do. I see it as tool for writer/s to use so Bishop isn't ever "useless" in a story.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 05-26-2019 at 09:49 PM.

  14. #44
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    As with every character over the years they keep on adding and adding to their abilities Bishop is no exception. It doesn't make him better version Shaw because kinetic stuff isn't natural or easy for him to do. It is more like he is desperate can do it or trump card he can use that people doesn't realize he can do. I see it as tool for writer/s to use so Bishop isn't ever "useless" in a story.
    I mean, kinetic force was supposed to be his primary weakness, since all energy forms including psionic he absorbs. Like it makes him crazy strong against energy based opponents, but he has to rely on his firearms and other methods against purely physical fighters. A character being "useless" in a fight isn't the character, it's the writer not setting them up to succeed.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  15. #45
    Mighty Member Killerbee911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I mean, kinetic force was supposed to be his primary weakness, since all energy forms including psionic he absorbs. Like it makes him crazy strong against energy based opponents, but he has to rely on his firearms and other methods against purely physical fighters. A character being "useless" in a fight isn't the character, it's the writer not setting them up to succeed.
    A character in comics evolves beyond something that a weakness come on that happens all the time. Besides like I said it is not something he is easily does, it doesn't take away physical attacks as "weakness" he is no anywhere close to Shaw with that part of his ability. It just creates scenario where he is less reliant on having energy projector around to boost him to use his powers.

    Bishop can still be affected by telepathy and magic,Bishop can still be knock out and shot by gun. Bishop can only take in so much energy without overloading.He still has every single weakness he had before. I don't see the issue you are viewing this wrong. I believe Madrox can multiple through Kinetic contact but he can still get knock out. Bishop can turn a beat down into a concessive blast now that doesn't mean he didn't take damage from the beating down.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •