Default Say there's a "True Organization XIII" event in SM who do you want to return?

Like in KH3 (no spoilers/leaks don't worry), we learn in the games in-between that Master Xehanort has gathered some of the most powerful nobodies to reform Organization XIII, such as past foes and already recompleted ex-villains. Say if Norman Osborn, the villainous schemer that he is hatched a similar scheme and got hold of some time-travel/interdimensional/spacey-wacey technology and decided to bring back exactly twelve of Spider-Man's foes (from any of the universes or realities or timelines) to form a new super villain group to finally stop the Web-slinger for good, who would you want to see return (not limited to villains only)?

My personal pick:

* Spidercide
    * Molten Man
    * Electro (Max Dillon)
    * Venom (Eddie Brock/80's Eddie Brock)
    * Doppleganger
    * Peter Parker (Lizard)
    * Norman Spider/Spider-Norman
    * Superior Spiderman
    * Jack O'Lantern
    * Spider-Carnage
    * The Rose (Richard Fisk)
    * Spot
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Heh, I'm reminded of the "Face my Fears" video with the PS4 Spider-Man game .

This sounds a lot like what Norman's plan ended up being in Marvel Knights (just with more villains).

But I think a "True Organization XIII" Spider-Man variant would probably have:

Green Goblin

Doctor Octopus

Venom

As musts. I would then go with:

OG Jackal

Electro

Kraven

Carnage

Kingpin

Vulture

Tombstone

Morlun

Spidercide

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Heh, I'm reminded of the "Face my Fears" video with the PS4 Spider-Man game .

This sounds a lot like what Norman's plan ended up being in Marvel Knights (just with more villains).

But I think a "True Organization XIII" Spider-Man variant would probably have:

Green Goblin

Doctor Octopus

Venom

As musts. I would then go with:

OG Jackal

Electro

Kraven

Carnage

Kingpin

Vulture

Tombstone

Morlun

Spidercide
    Those are all good choices, and I believe Norman would capitalize on bringing back past friends/enemies of Spider-Man/Peter to mess with him, maybe even an alternate evil Spider-Gwen Stacy.

EDIT: video for reference

Last edited by Spiderfang; 01-23-2019 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post
    Those are all good choices, and I believe Norman would capitalize on bringing back past friends/enemies of Spider-Man/Peter to mess with him, maybe even an alternate evil Spider-Gwen Stacy.
    A evil super Gwen, evil super MJ (who kidnaps MJ to be Norman's surprise inside spy), and evil Aunt May to further kick him in the gut?

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    A evil super Gwen, evil super MJ (who kidnaps MJ to be Norman's surprise inside spy), and evil Aunt May to further kick him in the gut?
    Sure? If that tickles your fancy.