Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 218
  1. #106
    Mighty Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    Well she still had Kwannon's body during her bandana/scarf uniform phase right? When she first got TK. Or what body was that?

  2. #107
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Well she still had Kwannon's body during her bandana/scarf uniform phase right? When she first got TK. Or what body was that?
    that is current but the question was TP and TK. That body never had both at the same time

    Speaking of that body, it reminds me of the Crimson Dawn and its powers. Dont know how to make it make sense, but another way they could differentiate Kwannon would be to give her the Crimson Dawn tattoo and the shadow porting power.

  3. #108
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    1. Betsy's body that Jamie created for her when she was resurrected. Kwannon currently resides in this, although I dont recall her using TK in Rosenberg's recent run
    2. Betsy's current body that she created for herself in Mystery in Madripoor
    yea I havent seen betsy use tk. that's my point. if any of the two will be limited to just tp it more than likely would be betsy especially if they are giving kwannon the psylocke moniker (which we know psylocke to have both tk and tp).
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  4. #109
    Mighty Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    They should have just give Kwannon the crimson dawn powers...

  5. #110
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I havent seen betsy use tk. that's my point. if any of the two will be limited to just tp it more than likely would be betsy especially if they are giving kwannon the psylocke moniker (which we know psylocke to have both tk and tp).
    You are confused now. Betsy has used TK. She does so all throughout Disassembled. We havent seen Kwannon use it yet though as far as I can recall

    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    They should have just give Kwannon the crimson dawn powers...
    IKR? They could have expanded on it and give her unique shadow powers associated with it. It would be a metaphor in and of itself, considering she exists within Betsy's shadow

  6. #111
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You are confused now. Betsy has used TK. She does so all throughout Disassembled. We havent seen Kwannon use it yet though as far as I can recall
    when did betsy use tk in disassembled?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  7. #112
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    They should have just give Kwannon the crimson dawn powers...
    oooh I like that too. I forgot about crimson dawn. other than walking through shadows what could she do?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  8. #113
    Mighty Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    oh idk. I just think the shadow porting would have been cool for Kwannon.

  9. #114
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    when did betsy use tk in disassembled?
    the very first issue. Her weapons are TK



    ETA: She also flew in #10
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-26-2019 at 10:55 AM.

  10. #115
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    647

    Default

    I still think Kwannon, initial mutant powers( empathy) should be highlighted, maybe then she has low level tactile telepathy, tactile TK, and if she focuses all of those powers she gets a psychic blade.

    Also, I would not mind the shadow powers. Def works with a ninja character.

  11. #116
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    the very first issue. Her weapons are TK

    I thought those weapons were tp based but gotcha. well I guess we will see. if psylocke is generating weapons which it would make sense she does I imagine she would have both abilities as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  12. #117
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oooh I like that too. I forgot about crimson dawn. other than walking through shadows what could she do?
    It did stuff with her mind powers.. that was how she able to trick the Shadow King I believe. and didnt JG and Rach have a version of it after Betsy and Jean swapped powers..

  13. #118
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    oh idk. I just think the shadow porting would have been cool for Kwannon.
    oh yea agreed especially considering she is a ninja
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  14. #119
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thought those weapons were tp based but gotcha. well I guess we will see. if psylocke is generating weapons which it would make sense she does I imagine she would have both abilities as well.
    They're both depending on what she needs. She's used them as TK to attack the Madrox dupes and the shield to protect herself from rubble blasted around her, but she's also made it TP based like when she stabbed Storm to transform her back to normal from being a Horsemen. She uses her TK to fly in #10


  15. #120
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They're both depending on what she needs. She's used them as TK to attack the Madrox dupes and the shield to protect herself from rubble blasted around her, but she's also made it TP based like when she stabbed Storm to transform her back to normal from being a Horsemen. She uses her TK to fly in #10

    gotcha. well it's clear betsy has both. now it's just a matter of what abilities psylocke will have. I still dont mind her having both though.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •