Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

I'm not even an emma fan but... Emma was still right.

I am also glad Storm got her off from going to prison or worse after I vs. X despite their history.

At the end of the day at least Emma did something, writers can go back and try to scapegoat her all they want but she was the only characters who hands they didn't tie in the situation and frankly i'm not going to fault her for that. Storm should have been able to do something about that cloud. Wanda should have been able to do something about that cloud. Elixir could have potentially purified it. I mean the list goes on.

Go Emma!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    None of this still erases the long history they have together before Cyclops went down the wrong path. Remember this issue he admits that his approach was wrong.
    Marvel can push that nonsense narrative and you can believe it, but the truth is that Scott did not go down the wrong path. Why not consider some actions as mistakes and not his entire approach? It's not OOC for Scott to blame himself for things that aren't his fault, but Marvel doesn't inspire confidence that they can pull this off.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    People are human. No one is perfect.
    Are you serious? You're telling me that they made a mistake consistently, for months on end, and the defense is that they're human? That no one is perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    But what you're saying doesn't make sense. Cable DIDNT bury him...the Xmen didn't bury him...the only ones that knew where his body was were Emma, Havok, the Cuckoos, and Cable.

Scott wakes up in his grave, so obviously Emma DID bury his body. Cable just put the mini Phoenix cage in his body before she did it.
    We dont know that Emma ever buried Scott. Scott woke up in his grave following PR. The only logical explanation for that is that Jean buried him as Emma was no longer in the picture and we saw her at his gravesite in Red.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

I am also glad Storm got her off from going to prison or worse after I vs. X despite their history.

At the end of the day at least Emma did something, writers can go back and try to scapegoat her all they want but she was the only characters who hands they didn't tie in the situation and frankly i'm not going to fault her for that. Storm should have been able to do something about that cloud. Wanda should have been able to do something about that cloud. Elixir could have potentially purified it. I mean the list goes on.

Go Emma!
    How did Storm get her off? Alex teleported her away and she then went into hiding

Elixir couldnt have done anything. He's a healer; he cant change the chemical composition of inorganic substances. Thats what Alchemy was for
    Last edited by Havok83; 01-23-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    A LOT of the stories Marvel came up with never would've happened or worked if Jean had been alive and never killed off.
    I agree. Therefore, comics have become incredibly boring since she returned, lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And if Scott doesn't take those actions, the X-Men get exterminated.
    Not quite. Storm would of had an answer...she usually does. It was just a crude justification to turn Scott Summers inside out as a different character.

Go Emma!
    Yes. Storm should've turned all the Terrigen into solids and handed them back to the Inhumans, and if they threw a fit she should've introduced them to the business end of the full force of nature's wrath.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post

Are you serious? You're telling me that they made a mistake consistently, for months on end, and the defense is that they're human? That no one is perfect?
    But clearly Emma should be perfect.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Not quite. Storm would of had an answer...she usually does. It was just a crude justification to turn Scott Summers inside out as a different character.
    But she didn't.She didn't have one,that's why we got kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    We dont know that Emma ever buried Scott. Scott woke up in his grave following PR. The only logical explanation for that is that Jean buried him as Emma was no longer in the picture and we saw her at his gravesite in Red.

How did Storm get her off? Alex teleported her away and she then went into hiding
    Someone literally just posted the scan where Emma was like "The woman sure can talk." and the other guy was like "Good thing she can or you would be in prison or worse
    ."

http://i.imgur.com/WWKISEk.jpg

taken from the previous post which was from an old thread.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Scott comparing himself to those that try to kill mutants was the only negative for me. I could've done without the monster and villain comments, I'm not too bothered by it though.

I can see why Emma fans dont like what was said about her but that's how Kid Cable sees it and he's not wrong. I dont think Emma was wrong either. Her intentions weren't about damaging Scott's legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Cyclops couldnt be the fake Magneto character he was since 2004 if Jean is alive. That's why they put him with an arrogant, selfish blonde telepath who doesnt mind doing anything to get results. Jean almost had a psychological breakdown when Onslaught told her Xavier wanted to sex her down at 16. And even after Fatal Attractions, Jean was constantly beating herself up over invading Magneto's mind in X Men #25 to where the end result was him as a vegetable. When Exodus got revenge in Bloodties, she said "maybe they deserved it." That's Jean Grey. Super good. Legit. Honest. Wholesome. Has to do the right thing. That kind of character WOULD NEVER allow Cyclops to do anything over the last 14 years. Thats why they took her from the chess board.
    You're convincing me that the chess board was far more interesting when she was out of play.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

I loved this. Rosenberg used the continuity and Cable good to explain Cyclops' return. I don't think they are going to make Cyclops forget what he did, but having 05 Cyclops memories must be giving Cyclops some new perspective on how he acted.

Oh Ed Brison wrote this. All the complaining makes sense now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    You're convincing me that the chess board was far more interesting when she was out of play.
    You've not convinced with X-red?

Someone literally just posted the scan where Emma was like "The woman sure can talk." and the other guy was like "Good thing she can or you would be in prison or worse
    ."

http://i.imgur.com/WWKISEk.jpg

taken from the previous post which was from an old thread.
    You do realize that this was from DoX which took place a year before the events of IvX right? Storm did nothing to save Emma after she massacred the Inhumans and instigated a war. She sent a team of X-men to hunt Emma down in the IvX epilogue mission of EXM