Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    That's my whole point. She DID sit back and do nothing while Scott's name was dragged through the mud.

Not saying I agree with the kid's overall assessment of the DoX/IvX fiasco. Just saying I get where he's coming from. Emma is sooo powerful she can fool recording equipment (wtflol), but I guess brainwashing a few people into not setting up press conferences and encouraging an entire planet to fear and hate his father was just too much effort. Once again, this is from Wi-Fi's perspective, not mine.
    Kinda true. Even if she did force the issue(not mind control), the Xmen wouldn't believe or corroborate it. Out of universe, they can't have anyone defending Scott's good name.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member

I think WiFi is the same kind of idiocy as the Bendis Original 5, or trying to replace the hellfire clubs with kids, something that happened twice, the last time with Aaron in Wolverine and the X-Men, and the previous time in the early 90s when they pushed characters such as Shinobi Shaw or Siena Blaze.

My bet is they are going to push hard Scott and Jean as a couple (something I feel indifferent for), but, to give it an extra push, they will make them raise kid Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think WiFi is the same kind of idiocy as the Bendis Original 5, or trying to replace the hellfire clubs with kids, something that happened twice, the last time with Aaron in Wolverine and the X-Men, and the previous time in the early 90s when they pushed characters such as Shinobi Shaw or Siena Blaze.

My bet is they are going to push hard Scott and Jean as a couple (something I feel indifferent for), but, to give it an extra push, they will make them raise kid Cable.
    Isn't that basically Wifi's origin? Being the kid of Tyke and Jeen?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    That's my whole point. She DID sit back and do nothing while Scott's name was dragged through the mud.

Not saying I agree with the kid's overall assessment of the DoX/IvX fiasco. Just saying I get where he's coming from. Emma is sooo powerful she can fool recording equipment (wtflol), but I guess brainwashing a few people into not setting up press conferences and encouraging an entire planet to fear and hate his father was just too much effort. Once again, this is from Wi-Fi's perspective, not mine.
    She wasn't exactly held in high regard by the so-called hero community, and maybe the "X-Men" could just not dump on Scott? That's already asking less than they call out the Inhuman PR that dragged Scott.

As AJpyro points out, it's unlikely that the X-Men would've backed up Emma. They were there and they couldn't be bothered do the right thing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Isn't that basically Wifi's origin? Being the kid of Tyke and Jeen?
    yes, he is that (although his biological mother is Maddie).
    But they killed grey haired older than Scott Cable to replace him with kid Cable. I think they will raise him in the books now.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Don't worry, I was just having a little fun. To me the more you think about it the funnier it gets. Someone had to pencil two Storms (and reference two Storms) and the someone inked two Storms and then, wait for it, someone colored two Storms (again referencing two Storms), then I don't know if it was missed how ever other many times, or it was just shrugged at. Whatever, really.

I mean, I never noticed either until someone told me. Do you think I could get a job as an editor? (<-- joking)
    Marvel heard the complaints and gave fans double the storm...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Cyclops was dead. He was the victim of a hit and run crime by the T-mist. Nothing could hurt him he was dead. The fact that Tyke even cares about a legacy in a future timeline he shouldn't even be a part of just shows that that shit stain isn't the real Cyclops. The regression of Cyclops begins and thus the popularity that RightCyclops got with it.

BANNED

Can't believe how closely this situation almost resembles infinity war. with a few modifications it could be the same ending scenario....
    WIFi: Pops I am not feeling so good...
    *Scott watches telepathically through wifi as almost all X-MEN dissapear due to X man snapping his fingers*
    Scott: *at the beach* What to do now? Oh Jeeeean!!!! I couldn't save you!!!!!
    snkt
    Wolverine: I knew you were behind this somehow
    Cyclops: Wait! you are alive! You didn't stop this from happening! you are to blame for dividing us at a critical time!
    Clash: optic blasts stabbings
    Cyclops: I thought that the schism was long over
    Wolverine: You bet it isn't over cuz this is the endgame for one of us!
    Jean: *From the white room* Scott tell him to save me! it will lead to a instant truce!
    Cycke: But his girlfriends name was Mariko or was it rose again?
    Wolverine: .........@#$*"#!'^|!Tell me this isn't happening!
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 01-23-2019 at 09:34 PM.

When do the “Cyclops was wrong” shirts come out??

Did any women have lines this entire issue? lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Marvel heard the complaints and gave fans double the storm...
    Yet still... Complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Which is strange. He, of all people, should have. I think he’s being biased and immature.
    He is. Scott called him out later in the story when he asks him why he brought him back and Trunks Summers says it wasn't fair. Obviously Trunks is portrayed as disagreeing with Emma letting Scott get a martyr's death.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    He is. Scott called him out later in the story when he asks him why he brought him back and Trunks Summers says it wasn't fair. Obviously Trunks is portrayed as disagreeing with Emma letting Scott get a martyr's death.
    I think Trunks/EvilCyclopsFanWhoJustDoesn'tGetIt was rather referring to Scott basically dropping dead because editorial was still pissed off about Schism/AvX.

Utena

I stopped reading comics after the AvX debacle, and return to this. What a poor character development or shall I say regression? Just 'oops I guess I was wrong but let me be my older self now'? What a boring simplistic solution.
    If they truly want to bring a dull generic Cyclops at least make one of those excuses like memory lost or whatever.

Anyway looks like Marvel wants the old status quo badly Jean, Scott etc...sigh. What is this young Cable travesty and Hope hugging Saint Jean Grey? I miss Emma already.

Blame it on him gaining Tykes memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Blame it on him gaining Tykes memories.
    Blame it on the vodka
    Blame it on the Henny
    Blame it on the blue top
    Got you feeling dizzy
    Blame it on time travel plots, editorial and creative biases, convoluted circumstances that led us to this point, and mischaracterization
    And also maybe a-a-a-a-a-alcohol
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate