Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    So... Did anyone else notice that on the splash page of the fight between the X-men and X-man, there's two storms ?
    There's the Horsemen Storm on one side and the normal Storm on the other.

How do you MISS that ?
    Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I'll save you the time asking JDW what's up, and just suggest you come up with some fun story to explain it. Comics!
    JDW:There are stories to be told.
    *someone post that JDW pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    In case anyone, for whatever reason, has faith in Rosenberg--

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...93307845640192
    Well that's a complete misrepresentation of what happened in AvX. Cyclops didn't want the Phoenix for himself and the rest of the PENIS Five, he wanted it for Hope, the girl who was born to wield it. It was about having faith in his son and graddaughter and what they promised for the future. He only got the Phoenix because of Tony Stark's meddling. All of his actions after that were under the influence.

Also blaming Cyclops for siding with Namor when the Avengers keep inviting him back to the Illuminati, when Jim Hammond and SHIELD act like the Squadron Supreme were monsters for killing him, is so damned hypocritical

If the Limbo prison is so horrible then maybe the X-Men shouldn't have moved their entire refugee camp there during the lead up to IVX. It's good enough for mutants suffering from Inhuman poison, but not good enough for Avenger prisoners?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    So kid Cable can go back and forth in time, but couldn't simply go back to when Scott died and bring a healer to bring him back? Instead we get this really really contrived story with the Phoenix (yawn)...this was needlessly complicated. i'm glad he's back but between this and Wolverine they're given us all these BS explanations that no one really needs.
    Mommy's little boy cable is hurt.

Mighty Member

Eeeeh! Can’t really judge the direction based on this issue. I don’t mind the redemption route ... just execute it properly.
    Art was GREAT! Cyclops is GREAT!

Kid Cable tho;
    D19EC0B5-E101-4703-8996-EF7CCB0C2968.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    And yeah, that was kind of my other takeaway. In their efforts to reset Scott back to pre!Mutant Revolutionary state, they're just backing that bus right over Emma.

I feel like that would've been the better approach to take the issue; actually have Scott more pronounce reassessing his actions from the new perspective he learned from his younger self. It actually would have served as a book-end to both the flashback at the start of the issue and tie back into the reason why Beast brought the Younger O5 in the present in the first place.
    no no no this is good y'see if they keep trying to steamroll emma with their stupid revisionist takes and poorly thought out heel turns, then duggan and spencer will get so pissed off that they'll have to come to x-books to fix it

ZOMG even irl emma makes sacrifices for the good of mutantkind, we stan
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    JDW:There are stories to be told.
    *someone post that JDW pic.
    The link is saved on my home computer and I don't feel like scouring threads for it right now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Hey, with that device stuck to his heart if he dies again would he just get reborn????
    Thinking the same thing.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

#cyclopswaswrong
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    I've already thought of my explanation. Phoenix/Jean is already controlling him again. Unlike what (I guess) all the editors and writers want us to believe, the truth is that Emma set Scott free, and Jean has always been about control, even unconscious control, so Scott is exactly the man she and Xavier want him to be.
    No, no way. Jean isn't a villain controlling people's emotions and I don't like this vision that Jean is bad and Emma is good

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    #cyclopswaswrong
    i don't think he was wrong. he was right at the time. things change, he has a different perspective on things. at least he's back. that's all that matters

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    i don't think he was wrong. he was right at the time. things change, he has a different perspective on things. at least he's back. that's all that matters
    well that was simply based upon his own words as he himself stated he was wrong. and congrats to cyclops fans.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    Yeah, Fair Enough.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    well that was simply based upon his own words as he himself stated he was wrong. and congrats to cyclops fans.
    Sad times.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    No, no way. Jean isn't a villain controlling people's emotions and I don't like this vision that Jean is bad and Emma is good
    it's not about good or bad. it's about freedom to be yourself, or to be the person the people you love want you to be.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    it's not about good or bad. it's about freedom to be yourself, or to be the person the people you love want you to be.
    Then what? Jean never asked anything from him, different from Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Well yeah. Even though it was brief, he reunited with her in PR after missing her for years. They are both finally back alive, and it makes sense that he'd want to reach out to her bc he did have alot of regrets
    When it is convenient for him do it. suure