Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Sad times.
    why is it sad times??

and wow this issue also cemented how horrible emma truly is. smh
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Mommy's little boy cable is hurt.
    They made him into Rachel. I really really HATE when people get offended by proxy. Jean moved on from Scott & Emma, but writers won't let it go and they do that through Rachel & Cable. It drags those characters down and makes them look stupid, immature, and unable to cope with simple life events.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    and wow this issue also cemented how horrible emma truly is. smh
    Oh don't even...

How did it make her look horrible?
    Last edited by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost; 01-23-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Hey, with that device stuck to his heart if he dies again would he just get reborn????
    Oh snap I forgot about that. Is it like a pacemaker now?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I would say no all the energy was used to bring him back to life
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    it would be hard for him to die with that i imagine. it's a piece of the phoenix. i'll be interested to see where it goes

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    They made him into Rachel. I really really HATE when people get offended by proxy. Jean moved on from Scott & Emma, but writers won't let it go and they do that through Rachel & Cable. It drags those characters down and makes them look stupid, immature, and unable to cope with simple life events.

Oh don't even...

Because she isn't the perfect all-goddess Storm, that's why.

BANNED

Only thing that is perfect/true.
    Screenshot (90).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    No, no way. Jean isn't a villain controlling people's emotions and I don't like this vision that Jean is bad and Emma is good
    Calmness, tranquility, visions of a sandy beach at sunrise. Who said that Jean is a villain and Emma is good? I said, I believe that Jean is controlling Scott, even unconsciously, to be more of the man she wants him to be, just as Xavier always did. Doesn't make Jean a villain, or "bad," but in my opinion, she has always been very controlling of Scott, always in his head, directing him in subtle, passive-aggressive ways. Emma set Scott free, meaning, she didn't try to psychically micro-manage his feelings and emotions and gave him unconditional love. Doesn't make Emma a hero necessarily, although I think she is. Emma Frost is a complex character, who has been deeply concerned with the health and safety of mutant-kind. But she is a pragmatist, a tough lady, who is capable of making tough choices. She IS a hero.

This entire annual was crispy fried puke right down to the bone marrow.

I really want to read a story where the X-Men refuse to actually fight their opponents. Because fighting to survive is apparently the second worst sin a mutant can commit, behind adultery. Watch Magneto/Bastion/Apocalypse grind them into paste.

BANNED

Also if i'm not mistaken isn't this Scott's line in PR #5?
    Screenshot (89).jpg

I haven't read the issue yet, but I don't mind spoilers for this. I would need to read Scott's declaration at the end to have a stronger opinion, but I am certainly troubled by the general direction and the words of the writers.

Tyke's memories and "perspective" being incorporated into Cyclops isn't ideal, certainly not the way Marvel seems to want to use it. What was Tyke's perspective? He was surrounded by people who only had vitriolic words for Cyke a majority of his time in the present; he was a milquetoast copy of the real-deal jobbed out to make Jeen and the other TD-O5 look better; I don't think it's unreasonable to want anything to do with Tyke as far away from Cyke as possible.

And Ulfhammer had the best idea, incorporating RightClops' actions and acknowledging that some were absolutely necessary while having Cyclops move forward because he can be better, because that's who Cyclops is. Y'all think that it's so great that Scott acknowledge that he did wrong? Does anyone else think for one second that any other X-Man will own up to their mistakes or their hypocrisy, many of which were indisputably worse?

Is it possible that Marvel doesn't fumble this all up? Yeah, sure, but they don't have a good track record.

Emma really should've just diamond up and let the rest of the X-Men breathe themselves to death. They really need to just drop all plot lines from that dumb ass storyline. When the argument you're attempting to say is right was Storm with no plan other than 'lets talk to the cloud' like ... really? The inhuman were ready to let mutants die to keep their green fart in the air, Emma did what had to be done and beat back a team that was trying to stop her. Emma was right.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    This entire annual was crispy fried puke right down to the bone marrow.

I really want to read a story where the X-Men refuse to actually fight their opponents. Because fighting to survive is apparently the second worst sin a mutant can commit, behind adultery. Watch Magneto/Bastion/Apocalypse grind them into paste.
    But Cyclops did fight. He shot an eye blast at an old man's head. All Cable asked him to do was realize why he was fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post

Oh don't even...

well what she did to cyclops was pretty awful wouldn't you say? not allowing him have a proper funeral for people to pay his final respects is downright selfish and evil. at least it is to me. others may disagree but that was definitely pretty awful of her.