Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Only thing that is perfect/true.
    Attachment 77473
    So when Cable does something at that point, it's all good, but when Emma does something, she's evil. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    well what she did to cyclops was pretty awful wouldn't you say? not allowing him have a proper funeral for people to pay his final respects is downright selfish and evil.
    I would agree except that the "X-Men" saw (Illusion)Cyclops' murder right in front of them and then they proceeded to hurl garbage at his name for months afterwards. They didn't deserve to be at his funeral.

well what she did to cyclops was pretty awful wouldn't you say? not allowing him have a proper funeral for people to pay his final respects is downright selfish and evil. at least it is to me. others may disagree but that was definitely pretty awful of her.
    But they did have a funeral... everyone paid their respects...

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    Calmness, tranquility, visions of a sandy beach at sunrise. Who said that Jean is a villain and Emma is good? I said, I believe that Jean is controlling Scott, even unconsciously, to be more of the man she wants him to be, just as Xavier always did. Doesn't make Jean a villain, or "bad," but in my opinion, she has always been very controlling of Scott, always in his head, directing him in subtle, passive-aggressive ways. Emma set Scott free, meaning, she didn't try to psychically micro-manage his feelings and emotions and gave him unconditional love. Doesn't make Emma a hero necessarily, although I think she is. Emma Frost is a complex character, who has been deeply concerned with the health and safety of mutant-kind. But she is a pragmatist, a tough lady, who is capable of making tough choices. She IS a hero.
    Did you see what Kid Cable said about Emma?

I get this is what Kid Cable thinks and not necessarily what everyone else thinks but ... this is just a bad look for Emma, and IvX was a travesty.

They really went the route of 'Cyclops was manipulated by the evil woman harpy so lets pretend like she wasn't underwritten as his glorified lacky but sassy girlfriend for a huge part of that era'. lol. The X-House needs a major creative shake up, it's sounding dusty, dude-y and more roided than ever. They really are trying to take it back to the awful 90s huh.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    Emma really should've just diamond up and let the rest of the X-Men breathe themselves to death. They really need to just drop all plot lines from that dumb ass storyline. When the argument you're attempting to say is right was Storm with no plan other than 'lets talk to the cloud' like ... really? The inhuman were ready to let mutants die to keep their green fart in the air, Emma did what had to be done and beat back a team that was trying to stop her. Emma was right.
    Storm actually wanted to follow Beast's lead and just have the X-Men leave the planet entirely. That would be so much better. That totally isn't like the Jews fleeing Germany or anything.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I would agree except that the "X-Men" saw (Illusion)Cyclops' murder right in front of them and then they proceeded to hurl garbage at his name for months afterwards. They didn't deserve to be at his funeral.
    that's pretty harsh. despite these words these people have a long history together so it would make sense they would want to be their for him.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    But they did have a funeral... everyone paid their respects...
    his body wasnt there it was still in the lab. they didnt pay respects to anyone only the image emma put in their minds.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    Calmness, tranquility, visions of a sandy beach at sunrise. Who said that Jean is a villain and Emma is good? I said, I believe that Jean is controlling Scott, even unconsciously, to be more of the man she wants him to be, just as Xavier always did. Doesn't make Jean a villain, or "bad," but in my opinion, she has always been very controlling of Scott, always in his head, directing him in subtle, passive-aggressive ways. Emma set Scott free, meaning, she didn't try to psychically micro-manage his feelings and emotions and gave him unconditional love. Doesn't make Emma a hero necessarily, although I think she is. Emma Frost is a complex character, who has been deeply concerned with the health and safety of mutant-kind. But she is a pragmatist, a tough lady, who is capable of making tough choices. She IS a hero.
    That is only your headcanon. Manipulate people is really awful and no way top telepath Jean Grey could do it wihout knowing.
    Emma at her best is max a anti-hero

that's pretty harsh. despite these words these people have a long history together so it would make sense they would want to be their for him.

his body wasnt there it was still in the lab. they didnt pay respects to anyone only the image emma put in their minds.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-preview/page7

Uh... it's right there. Storm even gave the eulogy.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post

I get this is what Kid Cable thinks and not necessarily what everyone else thinks but ... this is just a bad look for Emma, and IvX was a travesty.
    Good grief, she was the only person consistently in Scott's corner. If KC is this upset at her, he must feel murderous towards the "X-Men", right?

Yeah, right...

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That is only your headcanon. Manipulate people is really awful and no way top telepath Jean Grey could do it wihout knowing.
    Emma at her best is max a anti-hero
    And that is your severely biased headcanon. Luckily it is contradicted by... just about Emma's entire written history.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post

Rarely IF EVER does one's son appreciate or even like their Dad's new girlfriend.

BANNED

So when Cable does something at that point, it's all good, but when Emma does something, she's evil. Got it.
    Just for the record,from my point of view Emma is hero.
    I don't know what you're getting at.Scott didn't deserve to die like that,from an infection,from T-mist,that what cable saying & he should be glad Emma tried to give him a warrior's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Good grief, she was the only person consistently in Scott's corner. If KC is this upset at her, he must feel murderous towards the "X-Men", right?

Yeah, right...
    Shhhh, we're not supposed to talk about that. Who cares that when things were at their worst she was literally the only one who stood beside him, while the rest of the X-Men called him Hitler.

And that is your severely biased headcanon. Luckily it is contradicted by... just about Emma's entire written history.
    She is a anti-hero, she doesn't care what methods she use to stop the bad guys