Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Okay, how? Please be as detailed as possible.
    Ignore,he/she is coming out of nowhere.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Considering Storm's plan in IvX was to let mutantkind be gassed to death...
    Was it though?

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I've been as loud as anyone supporting Cyclops through that time, but I also balanced that out with criticizing Marvel for going that direction in the first place. I take Cyclops' speech (and even Cable's anger about IvX) to be more a commentary on the stories being told, not the characters actions themselves.

Move on, let it go. JDW, Brisson and Rosenberg are here to deliver us to the promised land.
    You mean the promised land of 1991, with a fully reverted morally pure team that never really existed so they weaponize and package nostalgia and sell it back to you? Yeah, no thanks. It's insulting to the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Simple answer? Black woman. Please name one modern black female leader in current Marvel. Now name one that was successful. I'll wait.
    Why not get Eve Ewing on it? I've heard good things about her Ironheart book from people I trust who disliked that character, and I really disliked that character.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    Was it though?

Before Emma rallied them to war, Storm's stated options were to try and talk to the Inhumans, who knew Terrigen was toxic and didn't care, or follow Beast's suggestion to flee the planet.

Emma destroyed War Blimps that fired first.
    It wasn’t self defense. Emma went into that battle to kill them before the blimps even showed up. She admitted that to Rogue. She used her TP to mind control the inhumans to fight their own and the blimps were used only after she had overwhelmed their side. Even then, the battle was at a stand still after Medusa learned the truth and the cloud was destroyed. Emma employed the sentinels unnecsarily with the sole intent to kill

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    X-tinction Agenda was Lobdell ? Neither was the first secret wars.
    all of this happened after Claremont who established she could lead the team effectively even without her powers. all in all, why does this matter? was ororo in the uncanny annual today?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I think Ms. Marvel leads the Champions.
    I read that too and i can't say they have been that successful in their missions (with Ms. Marvel being a little too trusting most times). they win, but they aren't successful. Also Scott did most of the leading in the early issues by default.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It wasn’t self defense. Emma went into that battle to kill them before the blimps even showed up. She admitted that to Rogue. She used her TP to mind control the inhumans to fight their own and the blimps were used only after she had overwhelmed their side. Even then, the battle was at a stand still after Medusa learned the truth and the cloud was destroyed. Emma employed the sentinels unnecsarily with the sole intent to kill
    It was a war situation. The blimps were there as weapons of war, and Emma was fighting a war.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    all of this happened after Claremont who established she could lead the team effectively even without her powers. all in all, why does this matter? was ororo in the uncanny annual today?
    Yes. Not only once, but twice. At the same time. It was the Goddess in all her Goddessness doing only what one so Goddessly could do.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

yea I wouldnt let this get to you. posters are upset that emma is continued to be shown as the villain she always has been and that cyclops admitted he was wrong. dont let their lashing lose sight of this; storm wasnt even in this issue or even referenced.
    It isn't. I just need clarity because people are not making sense when they Storm was letting mutants die.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The blimps showed up and fired shots. They're ennulex war blimps they were combatants. You can argue she did it when they had a "ceasefire " but that doesn't negate the fact that the blimps shots were lethal

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

It was a war situation. The blimps were there as weapons of war, and Emma was fighting a war.
    what about after the war was over and emma proceeded to attack and kill inhumans?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

LOL No, unless a non-speaking, background panel counts.

what about after the war was over and emma proceeded to attack and kill inhumans?
    The war was over? The Inhumans knew Terrigen was toxic to mutants as far back as M-Day. Medusa feigning ignorance doesn't change that they knew.