Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Great issue! Loved the art and how Scott was brought back. Also loved seeing his love for Jean reaffirmed

BANNED

lol of course conservatives read this issue and came to the conclusion it was liberal propaganda.

I liked it...and I like that they admitted Cyclops has been a villain in recent years.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Brisson pulled off another work of art with the proverbial trash he had to work with.
    Just like with Invaders #1 I have to give bonus points for the art in the old school section.

4/5
    Would optic blast again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Yeah, it's how the US got rid of slavery! And how the world defeated Hitler!
    Sure,there was nothing called civil war & world war.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nevets View Post
    I liked it...and I like that they admitted Cyclops has been a villain in recent years.
    They admitted it throughout all recent history.Haven't you read EXM?

I read that a and I didnt get them saying Cyclops was a villian. He admitting he was wrong doesnt equate to a villian admission

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    lol of course conservatives read this issue and came to the conclusion it was liberal propaganda.
    People like that just make me wonder why they read X-Men in the first place. Right up there with the ones who attack Star Trek for pushing an "SJW Agenda."

BANNED

This was REALLY GOOD. I liked how they brought him back to life nicely done. Ah, this is the Scott I love :-)

Welcome Back Scott.

I could have really done with out that last speech. Who exactly are they trying to appease with that.

Fantastic Member

It's good for Cyclops that Marvel had him admit he was wrong. Otherwise he won't fit in current tone of X-men story, which will leave him either staying dead or being a full-on villain. Dead Cyclops or wrong Cyclops, who will you pick?

Extraordinary Member

I liked this issue. I liked that Scott was able to admit he was wrong. He wasn't wrong because he wanted to protect mutants, he was wrong because he put that above everything else.

Yes, Logan was a hypocrite, but Scott was dividing everyone. He was power hungry and did lose sight of the original X-Men dream.

He wasn't mutant-Hitler, of course. That was just silly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    Otherwise he won't fit in current tone of X-men story
    Pretty sure that's an indictment on how milquetoast the current tone of X-Men stories are.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    It's good for Cyclops that Marvel had him admit he was wrong. Otherwise he won't fit in current tone of X-men story, which will leave him either staying dead or being a full-on villain. Dead Cyclops or wrong Cyclops, who will you pick?
    He didnt need to admit he was wrong. He could have said something to the effect that he wish he hadnt done the things he did but they were necesary for the time and the circumstances. He could have ended vowing to strive to do better going forward.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I could have really done with out that last speech. Who exactly are they trying to appease with that.
    Can't have a redemption arc without something to redeem for.

It also resolves any ambiguity with what editorial seemed to have wanted and what readers actually took away from everything since M day probably. Sometimes just coming out and saying it works a lot better. Now we can move past it.